Come dine with me

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimi1101

Reaction score
channel 4. right now. anyone watching? a nail tech and a hairdresser. i wont say much in case they r geeks lol. her nails! wowsa! anyone else watching?
Posted via Mobile Device

channel 4. right now. anyone watching? a nail tech and a hairdresser. i wont say much in case they r geeks lol. her nails! wowsa! anyone else watching?
Posted via Mobile Device

im watching....

Those nails are like a swiss army knife...so many uses! lol
Posted via Mobile Device

its caroline hickey!!!! our very own mrs bucket... lol... she's fab!!! and sooo funny!!!:D

Is she someone that geeks would know? i dnt do nails. i love this prog. that venison looked braw!
Posted via Mobile Device

yes she is a geek,not sure of her user name.:biggrin:

Caroline aka Absolutely Fab!............I am not watching as I will see it on channel 4 +1 but I bet she is the most entertaining person on it!!! She could even get her own reality show off the back of it!!!! :lol:
I can't wait!!!

So funny!! poor woman gettin a bit of a hard time. all good fun though! x
Posted via Mobile Device

its caroline hickey!!!! our very own mrs bucket... lol... she's fab!!! and sooo funny!!!:D

Tuned in about 8.20 - I missed the party that Caroline hosted, and Sonia tells me that Channel 4 doesn't have a +1 channel on Sky either (damn)... but I tell you what, I'm surprisingly amused by the madness that's been going on 30 odd miles north east up the A53...

Its very good! wonder how much is real, and how much is staged? if any? x
Posted via Mobile Device

Tuned in about 8.20 - I missed the party that Caroline hosted, and Sonia tells me that Channel 4 doesn't have a +1 channel on Sky either (damn)... but I tell you what, I'm surprisingly amused by the madness that's been going on 30 odd miles north east up the A53...

Channel 4+1 is channel 135 on sky. HTH :D
Leanne XxXx

Lots of people round here have set up "come dine with me " clubs. One girl I do had hers this Saturday, and had hired a teppanyaki griddle to do Japanese. Sounded great.

Well I thought Caroline was robbed!!!! :eek:

A Nail Technician/Educator with stunning nails and immaculate presentation...v A Hairdresser with manky hair!!!!!! a Glam rocker who was a PITA and I wanted to like the other female but when she said she was impersonating Caroline on the wig night I went right off her.
I also thought some of the conversatuions were inappropriate...and if I were Caroline I would burn that dress!!!!

As far as I am concerned Caroline is no Hyacynth Bucket.....she is a bubbly, fun cross between Patsy & Edina in AbFab.....it just goes to show how pairing you up with obnoxious people can make you look totally different to how you are.

I still love Come Dine with Me though.....although I don't think I will be applying to go on anytime soon!!!!

i was tuned in too missed the very start that stated she was a nait tech, but did love her nails. She did seem to feel i little picked on and pulled apart bless her. I dont think they meant it that way, was just all in fun. Hope she didn't take it to heart too much.

I know that nail tech very well...

In fact it is that very nail tech that has just trained myself and my new tech and has always been my salon trainer.

In fact she is a personal friend of mine and her salon is 5 mins from mine.

She is fab. Won loads of comps and rated very highly.

I know all the good people... :)

I mean I know the nail tech who did the sexy stiletto nails on the participant! :)

Id b well upset with someone just putting on my clothes!i thought it was off them teasing her hair...i thought her hair was nice! liked the wig too! lol. i just was a bit :eek: when she was using the nails as cooking utensils! lol but the guy needed to wash his hair! x
Posted via Mobile Device

Well I thought Caroline was robbed!!!! :eek:

As far as I am concerned Caroline is no Hyacynth Bucket.....she is a bubbly, fun cross between Patsy & Edina in AbFab.....it just goes to show how pairing you up with obnoxious people can make you look totally different to how you are.
!!
Caroline, has always reminded me of Liza Tarbuck.. which is a good thing, she is bubbly and beautiful x

Caroline you ARE absoloutly fabulous darling ! :hug: ( but you know that anyway lol)

And Jo... those nails were fricking awwwssoommee I LOVE them ... well done both you girls

Caroline, has always reminded me of Liza Tarbuck.. which is a good thing, she is bubbly and beautiful x

Liza Tarbuck, your so right especially with the wig on. She looked lovely both ways. Classier with the blonde (although i am a short brunette, and i hope classy too!!!).
And although i thought it was all in fun, the fella was out of order putting her dress on. And us ladies would probably get offended by another lady impersonating us badly.

i just LOVE come dine with me, made it more interesting for me when i thought "oooooh they could be geeks!" :D

Latest posts

Back