Concrete Nails by Nails Inc

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lady

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just read in the paper about the latest launch of a textured nail finish by Nails Inc...Concrete...not sure on this one for me, how about you lot?

Sounds awful although I haven't seen the product to comment properly. I love a lovely smooth glossy nail polish :)

Just had a Google. I think it looks horrible. It looks like someone's used a polish that's old and gloopy and then gone to bed before it's dry.

Not a fan

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1356714495.693777.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1356714495.693777.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 567
it's just another consumer fad, something quick and easy that anyone can manage to do themselves at home. Or something new for teenagers to rave about. Don't think it looks great personally , but then i'm not really into this sort of thing. I think it will be popular for a while and then forgotten about

Just had a Google. I think it looks horrible. It looks like someone's used a polish that's old and gloopy and then gone to bed before it's dry.

Haha that's exactly what I thought when I saw it! Xxx

Just like the crackle polish fad! Zzzzz... ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Are they mad?! I personally don't like it but im sure it will appeal to some.

I think it looks horrible. I know some people would like it but, it's not to my taste. I prefer a smooth and glossy finish.

Mix some kids pit sand into varnish and vóila... Gritty varnish.
Can you imagine rubbing your eyes or running your hands through your hair.... OUCH!!!

It's like when plaster of Paris dries on your nails and you can't get it off! Yuk!!

I'm glad that I am not the only one that thinks it's awful! Don't get me wrong, I love some textured nails, but this really does nothing to enhance the nails at all!

I don't like it myself, but I think this kind of thing is good for our business in the long run. It's just the kind of thing that gets teenagers interested in nails and when they are a little older and ready to spend a little more on professional manicures, they will find us. They give themselves a treat, and us more business.

I don't like it myself, but I think this kind of thing is good for our business in the long run. It's just the kind of thing that gets teenagers interested in nails and when they are a little older and ready to spend a little more on professional manicures, they will find us. They give themselves a treat, and us more business.

Actually, that's a very good take on it. Ill just try and erase scooby doo shaker makers from my mind lol x

It's an amazing style, I just wish they did it in yellow and also in red

A client came in with it on her nails in blue a few weeks ago... I thought it was ok, my Mum didnt like it at all. Can't imagine I'd want them like that all the time, I like smooth!

Latest posts

Back