Condolences to Pennijar

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sorry for your loss Joan, my thoughts are with you :hug:

My thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time :hug:

Joan, on this very sad day it will be very hard for your hun, but your mum will be re-united with your Dad and they will be happy together again but this time for eternity.

My love and huge huge hugs go out to you and your family today:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Take care hunnie,I will be in touch soon.

sorry to hear about your sad loss flower, i believe that when we pass over, its only our "coats" we are leaving, mums spirit will move onto happier times, she will be out of pain and suffering too, she will always be with you flower..............believe that.

:hugs:

My thoughts are with you....... xxx

thinking of you and your family.xx:hug:

so sorry to hear that
:|

my thoughts are with you at this sad time :hug: :hug:

my thoughts are with you are your family

Dawnie xx

I really don't know where to start to say Thank You, your words of comfort and support have been a great strength to me since Mum died. I was with Mum at the end and she was so peaceful it was unbelievable. She had been in a coma since Wednesday night but 5 minutes or so before she passed away she opened her eyes and looked at me and my daughter then she closed them again and just slipped away.

I have nothing but praise for the staff on ward N3 Royal Bolton Hospital, where both Mum and I spent our last days together, they did not just care for Mum they really cared for us the family as well, nothing was too much trouble for them tea, toast and sandwiches and a shoulder to cry on were on offer 24 hours a day. I have never seen such care in my life before which given so freely, so much so that Nikki who had been caring for Mum and who was off duty stayed with us till the end. I will never forget her kindness it will live in my heart forever especially as she was back on duty at 7am the next day. We have donated Mums television, video and dvd player to the ward as we overheard them saying they were raising funds to buy one and hers were all new, and we are only having family flowers for Mums funeral from others we are inviting donations to the ward so they can buy something that will benefit the staff and future patients though nothing we can ever do will repay their kindness we all feel that it is the least we can do.

Special Thanks has to go to those of you who have pm'd me, telephoned and texted me over the last few days. I am trying to get back to some sort of normality and I will be in touch with you all very soon.

Thank You All

Joan

Latest posts

Back