Condolences to Pennijar

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Sorry to hear of your loss, thinking of you and your family Take care xxxxxx

My sympathy to you and your family on this sad day. :hug:

So sorry to hear your sad news. You are in my thoughts.

My condolences
xxx:hug: :green: :hug:

It's really hard to lose a parent. My thoughts and love are with you.
Tina x :hug:

Oh my...I am so sorry to hear this. Joan, I am keeping you and your family in my prayers.:hug:

so sad to hear this mate:hug:

Amb x

:hug: joan i am so sorry! :hug:

So sorry :hug:

What sad news...take your time to grieve and lean on your family for support. It is always very hard when we lose someone close to us, I am thinking of you:hug:

Joan my thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time, Take care :hug:

Sorry to hear of your sad loss Joan, my thoughts are with you and your family at this time :hug: :hug: :hug: xxx

So sorry too - sending you lots of big hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxx

not sure whether you believe in heaven, but i do and I'm sure she is just fine. I watched a programme yesterday aabout a clirvoyant who spoke to people who had 'passed to the other side' and he was bloody fantastic. he randomly picked people in the audience and spoke to people from the other side for them. it really made me believe that there is more after this life. (it's on Living Tv by the way if you want to see for yourself) xxx:hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Deepest Sympathies to you and all your family Joan.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am so sorry to hear of your news Joan. Sending my depest sympathy to you and your family at this dificult time.

:hug:
xxxx

so very sorry to hear this sad news , thinking of you at this time :hug: :hug:

thinking of you at this sad time.:hug: xxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Im so sorry to hear this, ive just noticed its your Birthday today too - take care xxxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back