Congratulations Kirsty!!!!!!!!!! NEC comp.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiger Jay

Reaction score
Top Tech L&P 1st Place - Scratchers (Kirsty)

Salon Tech 4th Place - Scratchers (Kirsty)

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

ooh well done kirsty :hug: xx

Congratulations Kirsty.. Well done X

Congratulations xxxxx

well done....

well done kirsty xx

Well done Kirsty - you must have a smile soooo wide!

Congratulations!!!!

A big well done to you hun :hug:

Congratulations Kirsty, you should be very proud. xx

Well done :green: You must be well chuffed :hug:

Thankyou all so much everyone :hug: , i'm so pleased i have a smile from ear to ear but i'm really tired now all the excitment has worn off lol xx:green: xx

Well done to everyone that entered it was lovely to see tiger jay and good luck tomorrow loobylou and anyone else competing i'll be hanging around to see where i've come in the photographic comp xxxx:hug: xxxxx

Im ust say the new trophies are bloody gorgous xx

Many congratulations to you and all who entered xxx

Congratulations Kirsty

Well Done

Congratulations Kirsty :)

Wow Kirsty way to go girl well done xxxxx

Wooo Hoooo!
Well done you!!!!
I agree those trophies are soooo the dogs doo dahs!!!
Nice to also see 2nd & 3rd place getting a little something this time round too!:green:

Can we see piccs of you and your trophy and nails etc - when you've had a sleep :hug:

Wooo Hoooo!
Well done you!!!!
I agree those trophies are soooo the dogs doo dahs!!!
Nice to also see 2nd & 3rd place getting a little something this time round too!:green:

I agree i think its great 2nd and 3rd place get something and we all got goody bags with some lush stuff in!!!!

I loved doing both comps but i really liked the salon comp as i think more people felt they were better suited to this comp rather than top tech, i think this comp is great as it is all well and good winning a top tech but salon tech is your everyday work that your clients recieve so to get in the top ten for this catogory is a great feeling xx

well done hunnio :)

like Yvette i wanna see piccys ... i couldnt go to the show today as ive been training

im also really interested to see how different this comp was than the other comps we have

Jess
xox

wow congratulations hun xx

Latest posts

Back