Congratulations Kirsty!!!!!!!!!! NEC comp.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Kirsty! Fab trophey.

Conratulations hun and well done xxxxxx

:hug: CONGRATULATIONS:hug:

Well done kirsty pictures pictures

Congratulations on the results, & well done to all who entered!

Well done Kirsty, it was a fab day and a lovley atmosphere. It was also brill to get goody bags from Creative for all who entered. Lovely to see a little something going to 2nd and 3rd places too. Definitely gives you hope! I have a sneaky suspicion we'll see lots more techs there next year!! xx

Congratulations kirsty! i cant wait till i can come see you and experience the master at work!

I want to say CONGRATULATIONS to all who entered the Nail Competitions you are all so brave .:hug:
I wen't to the NEC today there were some beautiful nails on show ,:)

In my honest opinion though I was really dissapointed
it wasn't very big there was a Tarot stall :eek::confused: (WHAT A BIG RIP OFF) it was like a fun fair the lady there was calling everyone to have an automated Tarot card reading at £5.00 :irked: a go those poor girls all spending their hard earned money to be ripped off.It was a real frenzy it was so sad.
It was a good job that there were a few good nail companies there otherwise I may have asked for a compensation payment :lol:
I'm really glad that I didn't have to travel too far to get there.
don't shoot me down for my post but that is my opinion of the show:)

I want to say CONGRATULATIONS to all who entered the Nail Competitions you are all so brave .:hug:
I wen't to the NEC today there were some beautiful nails on show ,:)

In my honest opinion though I was really dissapointed
it wasn't very big there was a Tarot stall :eek::confused: (WHAT A BIG RIP OFF) it was like a fun fair the lady there was calling everyone to have an automated Tarot card reading at £5.00 :irked: a go those poor girls all spending their hard earned money to be ripped off.It was a real frenzy it was so sad.
It was a good job that there were a few good nail companies there otherwise I may have asked for a compensation payment :lol:
I'm really glad that I didn't have to travel too far to get there.
don't shoot me down for my post but that is my opinion of the show:)

I agree hun there wasn't much at the show that caught my eye either was alittle disappointed xx

a big congratulations to you kirsty

well done

Ooops, better late than never - Congratulations:):)

Latest posts

Back