Conical perm rods

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahbear

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm tearing my hair out (excuse the pun) trying to find conical perm RODS. Everywhere have the curlers but not those pesky perming rods.

Have tried Capital web site and they don't appear to sell them.

Can any one help a girl who so dearly wants naturel looking princess hair???!!!:green:

Alternatively, my hair is quite long. What size perm rod do I need for the most naturel looking curl??

Try some of these websites to see if they have what you're looking for:

conical perm rods

We are having the same problem finding these rods.The rods on nail bitz are the same as sold at sallys h&b and they are very small. We are looking for the larger rods that were on '10 years younger' a month or two back.

Help! :green:

Hi,

Alternatively, my hair is quite long. What size perm rod do I need for the most naturel looking curl??

I would let your hairstylist determine this for you. Just explain what you want the curl to look like (pictures do wonders to get your point across)

Hi,

I'm tearing my hair out (excuse the pun) trying to find conical perm RODS. Everywhere have the curlers but not those pesky perming rods.

Have tried Capital web site and they don't appear to sell them.

Can any one help a girl who so dearly wants naturel looking princess hair???!!!:green:

Hi think I saw them in salons direct catalouge :) look them up on the net first ,

minky

Hi , the ones in salons direct are really small and you wouldn't be able to get long hair round them. We are still looking for them as well the ones we want are alot bigger.
Any help would be greatfull x

OKay I have been on the 10 years younger site and sent an email to Saks (the guy on the show works for them) hoping that they will let us know where they get these rods from - here's hopng they reply!

Here is a link to a video which shows the rods being used! 10 Years Younger - from channel4.com .... you'll need to click on the video for perms!

I'm sill looking for these conical perm rods for Sarah bear, but ain't spied em yet . Still keeping me beady eye open for you:lol:.

Has anyone else found anything about the conical rods yet ? They remind me of sand castle plastic buckets but smaller:) .

Just bumping this up in the hope that someone may have discovered where to buy the larger conical perming rods.

Did you ever get a reply from Saks Sassy? I emailed them and they suggested Sallys in Covent Garden who don't sell them.

I have tried all major wholesalers/internet search etc. They must be out there somewhere!!

Has anyone found these yet?? I hope not I registered just to tell you where I found some. ( see link below)

hairbitz.com Rollers, Perm Rods, Tint And Perm Products

I was googling like made to find them when I stumbled across this thread and then somehow hair bitz came up...and there not too expensive either!

Need to grow my hair before I can have it permed but it's exactly what I've always wanted....anyone know of any hair growth miracles!?

Anyway - hope this helps

luv N x

Just wondering if anybody has had any luck finding these? I am just doing perming in my NVQ and fancy having a play with some of these on one of my heads.

oh my goodness, my boss wasnt patient enuff to wait till we got the big one and she used the smaller ones with velcro on the ends of them and tried it and her hair is A STATE now, it has wrecked her hair obviously because of the velcro at the ends, i warned her that they werent the right ones but she went ahead anyways hahahaha. . . i do hope between us all we can find them. . xx

Hello,

I have had the same problem, but I don't know if this would help any of you guys? I just found this web page and it says underneath it 'as seen on tv in ten years younger' so I'm hoping its the right cones. Also when I looked at the diametre of the cones they range from 30mm to 10mm so I'm guessing the pack of 12 comes with a range of cones sizes, which isn't ideal because I was hoping they would all be on the larger side. What does everyone else think? Do you reckon these are the same as on the programme?

:D

would help if I remembered to put the link on! It's http://www.cd-hairbeautyproducts.co...y=27s=2C+Pins+etc/product_overview.shopscript

Actually, it might mean that rather than there being a range, the cones are 30mm in diametre at the top, and 10mm in diametre at the bottom. This would probably make more sense. I don't know if that is large curls or not. Also, in the image on the product, the curls still look more 'tight' than i would prefer them to be.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back