Couture Spray Tanning - It's Booked!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gelly

Reaction score
Just to let you know that I am doing my training on Friday!
I am soo excited :lol: .
I haven't had any previous spray tan training, so any hints / tips before the big day would be gratefully received :green: .
Also, to the other Couture tanners out there - what have you found to be your best selling retail item/s? (So I can make sure I stock up)
I am training in Milton Keynes with Anne Swain (I am sure someone would have asked!)

I can't wait!!

Hi, let me know how you get on as I am thinking of buying from couture this month. It will be interesting to know what you think of the product. Good luck for Friday.
Mini:lol:

Just to let you know that I am doing my training on Friday!
I am soo excited :lol: .
I haven't had any previous spray tan training, so any hints / tips before the big day would be gratefully received :green: .
Also, to the other Couture tanners out there - what have you found to be your best selling retail item/s? (So I can make sure I stock up)
I am training in Milton Keynes with Anne Swain (I am sure someone would have asked!)

I can't wait!!

I got mine next Thursday:green: , I tried getting in on Friday but I couldnt get the day off!

I cant wait too, hope you have a fab day & really enjoy it! Anne is really nice so Im sure it will be great!!

Will let you know EVERYTHING on Monday - very busy weekend ahead:lol:
Anne is really nice your right! Oh, I'm Sooo excited!!:green:

you will love couture its the bees,and the exfoliator and moisturiser are gorge for retail, hope you havea great day (as im sure you will)

couture is a great product so i'm sure you'll love it!

Lets us all know how you get on hun, good luck and enjoy :)

Latest posts

Back