Cracked Heels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikkirocco

Reaction score
What product do you recommend for dry cracked heels. I use the milk and honey range by cuccio and really love it but i have a client who has a real problem with herheels cracking. I want to get her something she can use at home. I was thinking creative cucumber heel therapy but as i've not used it thought i would ask for your views?

Thanks Judy I did a search but didn't find it x

I definately recommend cucumber heel therapy, just a small amount but every night does the job for me! Retail to your lady with an aftercare plan to use after pumicing each night in between when she sees you and up until she goes, and tell her to take it with her too!! xx

I definately recommend cucumber heel therapy, just a small amount but every night does the job for me! Retail to your lady with an aftercare plan to use after pumicing each night in between when she sees you and up until she goes, and tell her to take it with her too!! xx

me too!:green:

Cucumber Heal Therapy is fantastic, so fantastic infact that the last lady who I retailed it to (who's feet were in a terrible state) text me to say that her feet were feeling so so lovely and soft after only 3 days, but that she had just slipped down the stairs!!! I am guessing her rough skin had been acting like Velcro on her carpet :lol:

curious question: In the uk area do nail techs do pedicures also?

If they have been trained to do so. I personally love doing pedicures.

Yes, they can... is it the same where you are?

I would also recommend Cucumber Heel Therapy, it's a fantastic product, it encourages healing, is extremely moisturising and the most important thing... it works :D

No. Only those who have decided to add pedicures to their training. In my experience, many therapists / technicians avoid pedicures (even if they are trained!) I have have a couple of beauty salons in my village and neither of them offers pedicures.
More business for me :green: Lucky I like feet!

If they have been trained to do so. I personally love doing pedicures.
Haha - I'm not the only one then! People think I'm mad! Pedicures are my fave service.

Yes, they can... is it the same where you are?

I would also recommend Cucumber Heel Therapy, it's a fantastic product, it encourages healing, is extremely moisturising and the most important thing... it works :D

It is the same here also Sandi. When I went to beauty college, we were trained in all areas..skin,makeup,waxing, nails, feet and hair. We then got to find our niche in the industry and peruse it.
Now you pick what area you want to do. Nails, skin, and pedicures are totally seperate from each other and seperate from hair.

Although I am not a expert on pedi's, I do use the cucumber therapy on my own feet. Wonderful stuff and refreshing smell also.

Now do Skin Therapist do pedicures also?

Now do Skin Therapist do pedicures also?

Pedicure is taught as part of the Beauty Therapy training so we are certainly qualified to perform them, yes.

Like Gelly, I too love pedicures, which surprised me to be honewst! But I just love the look on peoples faces when they see their feet totally transformed. :)

Right then i'm off to buy some then. Thanks for all your answers x

Mum's get bad in the summer if she wears openback shoes - they were bleeding when we were in Vegas!
Slathered them in vaseline and wore cotton socks overnight after trying everything else. worked briliantly, she uses the cucumber heel therapy reguarly but then the cotton sock method if they get really bad.
x

As much as I love Cucumber Heel Therapy, I have found something that works better. Flexitol heel balm. It's Australian, and the best stuff I've ever seen, you should use it daily, but I can get away with every few days. Fantastic results overnight. Some of the Aussie geeks recommended it last summer.
You can get it in Boots. You might not be able to retail it at a profit, but your clients will love your honesty for recommending such a fab cream.:green::hug:

I found this site...
Personal Care Supplies | Flexitol 56g

I find myself recommending Flexitol all the time but didn't know where I could buy it wholesale. Now I do!
It's an amazing cream. Coupled with the Callus Peel treatment (OMG - how impressive is that!) it's just the thing to sort out really bad heels. I did try the cucumber heel therapy but I found Flexitol to be more effective on VERY cracked heels.

Enjoy!

:)

Scholl cracked heal cream is really good.

Latest posts

Back