Creative V Ez Flow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hev

Reaction score
Not sure which system to offer in our beauty room....Creative or Ez flow.

I have had some probs trying to contact CND but have been able to get hold of Ez Flow and was given good customer service...

Not sure, what you guys use???

DEFINATELY EZFLOW, THERE COURSES ARE EXCELLENT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE BRILLIANT:hug AND ALSO SAM BIDDLE TAUGHT AT MY CONVERSION IN EXETER

Last edited:
thank you thats the sort of response i wanted, i was just reading an old post a few weeks ago about this and everyone was clearly very neutral, understandably.

Someone commented that clicking with the tutor helps, caused uproar, lol but i actually agree in someways that customer care helps, i spoke to Georgie smedley who really sounds great.

I like to be able to get answers to questions quickly and Ex flow was a little quicker, i trained CND but didnt have the best experience.

But love the products

Georgie is fantastic and no doubt if you choose to go with ezflow you will get to meet samantha rathbone (georgies area manager) who is just the nicest person you will meet and gives excellent service, she comes to see me once a month and i cannot fault her...she is always there for me if i need her!!!
However, i dont really like to see a brand v's brand thread...it seems to cause such an atmosphere...if you can have one on a website , lol!!
I have also done Creative courses and their service at sweet squared (i hope this is where you enquired as i think there have been issues with Creative courses in essex) is faultless also....i chose to do a conversion as they offer different products and ezflow are more focused on the design side of things...which i enjoy doing.
HTH's

There are no 'issues' with CND and there should be absolutely no trouble getting hold of them. Regularly featured in all the industry magazines with relevant phone numbers and contact addresses etc.

They have a head office which is 08452106060 ... they book ALL education and do sales through that head office. There is a subdistrubutor in London, Scotland and Ellisons in the Midlands.

Unfortunately when a company is at the top of the industry, you get certain people who fraudulently claim to be CND who are not. ALWAYS make sure you are going through the head office and you can't go wrong.

The web site for the CND distributors for the UK is www.sweetsquared.com or you can ring the number above. It is no coincidence that CND have won the industry awards for best training and products and there should be no problem at all getting hold of them.

Well said Geeg. :hug:

I personally believe that Creative are the best by a mile in the quality of everything from training, products (including mani & pedi), and customer services. The guys and girsl at Sweet Squared just can't help you enough and they are all passionate about what they do. They treat you like Royalty too!

I love the company so much that if I didn't live so far away I would definitely want to work for them.

Hi hon,

I'm using EZF but I have to say that EZF and CND are both quality with excellent training and support (in the UK from what you read on here).

It all comes down to your comfort level with the trainer, tbh. I went EZF here because of issues with CND down here in NZ and even so, I am still considering taking a conversion (I want to get my hands on Brisa, he he he).....now that they have figured out the "issues".

Mind, I was not necessarily pleased with the training (thankfully I was converting so I knew what I needed to know beforehand) from EZF here in NZ, but the product is fab.

In other words, you can do the EZF and if you want, later convert to CND. One is not better than the other in quality, training and support - at least there in the UK from what I have seen/read on here.

Hope this helps :)

Nancy

Not sure which system to offer in our beauty room....Creative or Ez flow.

I have had some probs trying to contact CND but have been able to get hold of Ez Flow and was given good customer service...

Not sure, what you guys use???

I think you have had the most excellent customer service from CND Scotland as not only did Fiona answer your 'urgent' thread last night, she also pm'd you several times in reply to your messages to her ....and gave you a number to contact her on Saturday and Sunday as you didn't want to wait until Monday to speak to someone!!

You have NO certificate, you supposedly 'converted' with someone in Loughton, Essex who is not a CND educator and does not represent CND, and even so, Fiona explained that she would talk and discuss your situation and how they could be of help to you.

You rang Fiona again this morning at 9.30 and said you were in a cue at the PO, and would call her back in a few minutes?????? and you haven't rung since. So explain what more anyone could have done for you in the way of customer service, except to just sell you the products you want and bypass the system CND have in place whereby they do not sell to untrained technicians??

You can try to bypass the CND system and get cheap training and then moan about it here on the site, but tell the whole story if you are going to try to discredit someone and the excellent reputation they have.

Now, at least everyone reading this can see the balanced point of view and can make their own judgements.

If others are willing to help you despite the lack of 'training' you have had, then that only highlights the difference between CND and the rest, who are only too willing to sell to anyone regardless.

Last edited:
Thank you for your responses.

I would like to respond to your thread and im some what shocked and unclear of why such a response has been made.

This is very silly, i do not havent posted a thread to have a row with members, if you reread my thread above you will clearly see that i stated that i loved the CND products.

As you have openly broadcasted the situation i will help you to understand fully. I am currently in motion of setting up salon, i trained with CND at Loughton with a lady called Lauren... i researched this course and paid a high price in 2006 for 1:1 tuition... it was based at the seedbed centre in Loughton. I was very disappointed to find i never received a certificate, also the training was terrible, i knew more than the tutor who spent all day discussing her breakup.

Now, i was not to know that this was a phoney... until you have just stated above. Please excuse my ignorance.

Fiona did very kindly contact me last night, she pm'd me to inform me of the numbers to which i responded informing her of my situation.
I did not receive a reply, but she had given me the info required, very kindly. No problem.

I contacted the number this morning, i called a couple of times a received a response. Unfortunately i was in the post office and then with a hair client. I did however try to return the call several times, the last time was at 4.30pm.

I was not having a Moan about CND i was stating that i had found it easier to contact EzFlow. Once again i have enjoyed using CND products.

I am not here to take part in any debate or slagging off of companies, i am here to get the best advice. I stated in my post above that i agreed with another members post whereby a member stated that sometimes if you have a good rapour with the tutor then this can sometimes influence your decisions on products. I agreed simply. Being a FE tutor myself i understand this.

I apologise if my thread seeking advice on which products to use has offended anyone.

With all due respect Geeg, that was a bit harsh...and probably should have been done offline or privately. THAT was unacceptable, inasmuch as my opinion matters (probably not but nevertheless I had to comment).

Nancy

You have NO certificate, you supposedly 'converted' with someone in Loughton, Essex who is not a CND educator and does not represent CND, and even so, Fiona explained that she would talk and discuss your situation and how they could be of help to you.

Please could you confirm that this is correct? You have stated that someone from Lougton is not a CND representative a phoney centre? I have been informed that if i trained with Lauren at Loughton there should be some record of this which suggests to me that Lauren is a CND rep as i was lead to believe. I would just like to get the full story.

I do not appreciate you questioning my training (lack of) or abilities especially IF you are illinformed

My daughter did the 4 day l&p with Georgie Smedley in Enfield and i did the gel it conversion with her.She is an excellent trainer and runs her company very well.I can't speak personally for the l&p because i don't do it but the gel is lovely to work with and is an excellent product.

My daughter did the 4 day l&p with Georgie Smedley in Enfield and i did the gel it conversion with her.She is an excellent trainer and runs her company very well.I can't speak personally for the l&p because i don't do it but the gel is lovely to work with and is an excellent product.

thanks for your response, this was the constructive info i was after.

Did you convert your clients to Ez, did they like?

thanks for your response, this was the constructive info i was after.

Did you convert your clients to Ez, did they like?

Most of my clients have coloured Calgel but i offer the heavy handed ones or the ones that like a lot of length Ezflow.
There is nothing not to like it is strong easy to apply and has a great range of colours,glitters etc.
There are numerous other courses you can go on after your initial training like the design courses and problem solving etc.
The business centre it is in is also very easy to get to ample parking and has a lovely cafe with lots of homecooked food :).

Please could you confirm that this is correct? You have stated that someone from Lougton is not a CND representative a phoney centre? I have been informed that if i trained with Lauren at Loughton there should be some record of this which suggests to me that Lauren is a CND rep as i was lead to believe. I would just like to get the full story.

I do not appreciate you questioning my training (lack of) or abilities especially IF you are illinformed

With the greatest of respect,if you were to take a look at the sweet squared website you would see Gigi's name up the with Samuel and Samantha's.Of course you have been given accurate information

No one has questioned your abilities,however as explained by someone at the top,your educator was not certified or authorised to do so by CND.

I appreciate you must be frustrated,but this isn't a problem with CND or S2 it's a problem with the person who took your money and deceived you and i can vouch for the training customer service and products which are second to none from the team at S2 hth's

Seems like there are alot of white lies here.... you would never have admitted to contact with Fiona if Gigi had not bought it into subject...

Do your self a favour and call Samantha at Sweet Squared.. you could have called her and got all the information you needed in the time it has taken you to type the above.

CND would not have done that, you need to ring s2 head office and check your training then you will know for sure. I am sure it is nothing to do with CND as they are the top of the business. Good luck xxx

I think any more questions about your bad experience with those who are not who they claim to be should be taken up with them directly. I am closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back