Creative Xmas goodies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rach

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I dont get Scratch magazine at the moment, and i've seen people mention that details of the Creative Xmas goodies are in there. Could anyone tell me what they are or post any pics?

Also the new glitter enamels - what are they like?

Thanks everyone:)

i brought a bottle of the chocolate and cherry scentsation from the show as a prezzi for someone and she loved it, it smells good enough to eat:) , and the new glitter enamels are to die for, i brought the x-mas pack (gold, red and silver and have falen in love, sorry i have no piccies to post

Thanks Tracy, they sound fab!
:)

I've just taken delivery of the Chocolate-Dipped-Strawberries Scentsation and it smells abolutely gorgeous! I've also got the bucket of 50 mini glossing buffers which I'm really hoping I can flog to all my clients - at 99p each I'm quite hopeful! They are really cute, pic (hopefully) attached......

View attachment 2917

i got a bucket of these buffers aswell, they are great
I've just taken delivery of the Chocolate-Dipped-Strawberries Scentsation and it smells abolutely gorgeous! I've also got the bucket of 50 mini glossing buffers which I'm really hoping I can flog to all my clients - at 99p each I'm quite hopeful! They are really cute, pic (hopefully) attached......

View attachment 2917

ooh thanks for the piccys, i did login to the designer nails site the other day, but didnt see them in there. I'll just have to go to the OSNS and see if they have any!

Could someone PM me the prices and item numbers so I can place an order? (If I had find the post it with my customer number on it!:lol: ) Thanks!

And me please!

Doing a PM now!

Can I have them too please? That would be so helpful as they haven't sent my catalogue yet?

Oooh - me too if possible.

Thanks in advance!

oooh me too please... thanks xxxxxx

pm me too! - someones geoing to be busy!

Could someone PM me the prices and item numbers so I can place an order? (If I had find the post it with my customer number on it!:lol: ) Thanks!

If you call hyperion they will send you the info on the christmas products. I called them Thursday so im hoping it will be here tomoro :green:

I have just ordered the mini glossing buffers, Cucumber heal therapy, and solarbutter. cant wait! Getting really excited about some (hopfully) extra retail opportunities in the run up to xmas.

Unfortunately they were out of mini choc scentsations and the autumn enamel collection :cry:

Latest posts

Back