Cringworthy Moments!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinaballerina

Reaction score
Hey Geeks

Whats been your cringyiest moment?

I did a spray tan for a client (in a tent of course) and when I put the tent down I noticed there were brown marks on the floor, I started scrubbing frankticly to remove the "stains" and it wasn't coming out, I was apologising to the client she she said thats the pattern on my floor!!

I was soo embarressed!! xx

That is hilarious that made me chuckle lots.I have a few that spring to mined I had a small falling out with my dad and me and my partner were in the car going to his to sort things out my daughter was in the car she had only just started to talk I was having a little rant about him she was happily playing in the back and I really didn't think se was paying much attention to us at all.we got to my dads and the first thing she said in her little baby voice was...................mummy said ur a miserable b*s*a*d and all you do is moan like a little girl ohh my god I hoped that ground would open up and swallow me lol.the other was last winter it was really icy I was walking with my brother where I used to live through the town and I slipped right on my face outside the busiest pub in our town everyone was outside I really hurt myself to make it worse I looked down a mm from my nose was a big lump of dog poo lol I asked my brother to help me but he was laughing so much he couldn't I couldn't stand up coz I kept slipping so I slid myself like a penguin past the pub until I reached a patch that wasn't icy I actualy cried ha ha ha ha hope u enjoy xxxx

Oh I have a few, haha, once met an old friend out with her sister, friend was heavily pregnant & we were talking about this when say to her sister " oh how lovely for you both to be pregnant at the same time!" sister says " I'm not pregnant I'm just fat!" she laughed but I wanted to die!
Then stupidly did it again to someone else I know but hadn't seen for ages, me "oh lovely you're having another baby!" her "no I'm not" me "oh it must have been the way the wind caught your top!" like a stuttering fool, I never mention a bump now unless it looks fit to burst haha x

That is hilarious that made me chuckle lots.I have a few that spring to mined I had a small falling out with my dad and me and my partner were in the car going to his to sort things out my daughter was in the car she had only just started to talk I was having a little rant about him she was happily playing in the back and I really didn't think se was paying much attention to us at all.we got to my dads and the first thing she said in her little baby voice was...................mummy said ur a miserable b*s*a*d and all you do is moan like a little girl ohh my god I hoped that ground would open up and swallow me lol.the other was last winter it was really icy I was walking with my brother where I used to live through the town and I slipped right on my face outside the busiest pub in our town everyone was outside I really hurt myself to make it worse I looked down a mm from my nose was a big lump of dog poo lol I asked my brother to help me but he was laughing so much he couldn't I couldn't stand up coz I kept slipping so I slid myself like a penguin past the pub until I reached a patch that wasn't icy I actualy cried ha ha ha ha hope u enjoy xxxx

Hehehe sorry that cracked me up x

It makes me laugh now but at the time I was just mortified lol glad u enjoyed reading xxx

the most cringeworthy moment of my life was many moons ago when i passed out at an overcrowded nightclub, (through the heat, not drink) i did a verticle drop from the top of the steps to the bottom, landing in a heap on the floor with one boob popping out of my strapless dress. then as i came round i looked up and saw myself on the big screen and just in case anyone had missed it the first time round the dj decided replay it several times in slow motion to some backing music :irked: i was mortified

a close second was around the same time, went on a first date with a city whizz kid who took me to a posh wine bar .. i wore my new white lace up boots (yes this was the late 80's) thought i was the bees knees in them, especially when i came out of the toilet and everyone was staring at them as i walked the length of the bar .. that was until i reached my date and he politely pointed out i had a trail of loo paper following me :o

funnily enough we were swapping cringeworthy stories at work today, the cleaner had us in fits she said she was pushing her trolley along the corridoor when she suddenly got the urge to make a rude 'bottom noise', she looked around and as no one about she really let rip, then this head popped out from an alcove in the corridoor and said 'more tea vicar?' she nearly died, she hadnt spotted the handy man putting up a picture lol

Last edited:

loool. :biggrin: I had a similar thing with my daughter. We had a japanese language student a few years back and I had done a nice big food shop. The trouble was i had bought kind of double of everything. ie. Kit kats for us, cheaper version kit kats for student. Anyway, i was moaning to my mum one day that the student had found my stash of 'good food' and wasn't eating any of the food intended for her. Front door opened, my little girl literally skipped out to greet the student announcing 'my mum wishes you'd leave all the bloody good kit kats alone'! There was no amount of muffling my daughters mouth that was going to shut her up, she was on a roll and went on to repeat every single moan i had been having. :eek:

LMAO.... How funny is that. You have definatley brightened up my morning. My fave part was the penguin..so funny :) x x x

Latest posts

Back