Crystal Colleen.... Amazing lady!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lovely post, Colleen seems like an amazing person, it just goes to show no matter what crap life throws at you, you dont have to let it get you down, no wonder she is always having a laugh and joking around, I need to take a leaf out of her book when im feeling miserable xx

We love you Colleen! :) x

Lovely post, Colleen seems like an amazing person, it just goes to show no matter what crap life throws at you, you dont have to let it get you down, no wonder she is always having a laugh and joking around, I need to take a leaf out of her book when im feeling miserable xx

Too true.... think we can all learn something from Colleen :Love:

Hey huni thank you.Trust me I have me days when I have a moment lol and everyones down days are just as important as anyone elses no matter what the problem at the end of the day if your having a bad day and your heart is hurting and your feeling hurt angry miserable it is still a valuable reason to have that moment.you should never disgard your feelings no matter how little or big.

Have your moment weather it be an hour days weeks it's lifes way of getting it out.

I am a silly ass I like to be stupid and I like to make people giggle lol the amount of times I laugh at myself and my jokes sooooo sad.xxxx

Your an inspiration to everyone, thank u. A well deserved thread indeed. :Love: xx

You're lovely, CC. Just lovely.
You give inspiration and positive energy to everyone who reads your posts.
We really value you. xxx

:o
You're lovely, CC. Just lovely.
You give inspiration and positive energy to everyone who reads your posts.
We really value you. xxx

Thank you very much you really are a lovely lady :Love::Love: xxx

Latest posts

Back