Crystal Colleen.... Amazing lady!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Astarstyle

Reaction score
I am absolutely in awe of this woman right now! She has been through so much in her young life yet remains so strong and upbeat... and bloomin funny too!!!

I think this lady deserves some love and support at the moment to help her and her gorgeous courageous daughter through this difficult time. What an amazing and beautiful little girl.... such strength and determination.

Like mother like daughter hey? Give this post some :Love:and show Colleen your support. Keep doing what you are doing Colleen... Much love to you x

Hoping you can feel the cyber love coming through to you Coleen.

Jacqui xx

Agreed.

I wish her and her lovely little princess all the best.

<3

OMG this is the most kindest sweetest thing that anyone has ever done for my you are an absolute sweetheart.

I have been through it lol but I count myself very lucky there are otheres all over the world and on here that have and are going through sooo much worse than I have an am going through.

It makes you rough and tough and ready to take on the world and my god I'm ready lol.

You are so kind and thoughtful of otheres.you have been given amazing qualities which are hard to fined and I can see why you were given them.

I have felt so overwhelmed with love and support from all you geek friends and I can't thank you all enough I wish I could meet you all and show you how thankfull I am.

Just to let you all know I'm in my 1nsy with me bobble hat on snorting and crying into my man size cleanex lol.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

we'll forgive the snorting so long as you don't start setting fire to your farts......................brave, brave girl...xx:Love:

You wouldn't believe the image that just popped into my head of you in your onezie.... and bobble hat with mansize kleenex in hand! That will tickle me all night! Once again Colleen I thank you for the laugh!! haha xxx

Edited.... trying to ignore the fart lighting image! o_O

we'll forgive the snorting so long as you don't start setting fire to your farts......................brave, brave girl...xx:Love:

Lmao ha ha ha I tell you what girl there is no way this oversized baby is setting light to farts tonight have you felt the material of these fleacy 1nseys I would go up like guy Fawkes lmao:Love: .xxxx

I want one of those bad boys!!

You wouldn't believe the image that just popped into my head of you in your onezie.... and bobble hat with mansize kleenex in hand! That will tickle me all night! Once again Colleen I thank you for the laugh!! haha xxx

Edited.... trying to ignore the fart lighting image! o_O

Lol he he I do aim to please lol.I'm glad I made you giggle.

Yes ignore last image of fart gate not a pretty sight I must say :o mined you if it makes you laugh use the image to your advantage lol.xxxx

I think your wonderful, brave and very strong ...... Sending love and hugs and we all love you to bits x

Yeah colleen is super sweet! mailed me when i was feeling down ect! such a lovley person! xx

Others would have buckled under the enormity of what life has thrown at you, but it seems that for you, no matter how bad the thunderstorm, you'll always find that tiny ray of sunshine.

I agree with all of above remarkable little girl with an even more remarkable mummy :)

I've read a few of her posts and she sounds like a very strong lady and very inspirational as she's been through so much but still sounds as strong as ever,as does her daughter :)

A well deserved thread xx

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

Great thread Astarstyle, very thoughtful of you.

CC, you are one of the most emotionally intelligent people I have ever come across.
You have been to hell and back-and more than once - but you value life and so you keep positive.
I feel very privileged to have you as a friend.
Much love, xxx

This is a well deserved post it nice to see love and support on here for those who deserve it which is you Coleen - and billie too does she realise how famous she has become ? Xx

Totally agree with all that's said on here colleen, what an amazing person you are, sending you big big hugs xx

You are a lovely person Coleen :) I hope your daughter recovers well and you are suh a trooper. Both of you. She is lucky to have a mum like you :)

Feel the loveeeeeeee xxxxx

Great thread Astarstyle, very thoughtful of you.

CC, you are one of the most emotionally intelligent people I have ever come across.
You have been to hell and back-and more than once - but you value life and so you keep positive.
I feel very privileged to have you as a friend.
Much love, xxx

Ahh thank you very much I do try to keep positive hence why I'm a bit of a clown most of the time lol it's moulded me to be like this lol.

I'm even more so privileged to have you as a friend and value your support always.lots of love xxxx

Thank you all so much I am so pleased i have all of you as friends and I'm very thankfull for all of your support.

You are amazing beautiful people lots of love to you all.xxxxx

Latest posts

Back