Crystal Pedicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Top Tottie

Reaction score
Hiya..geeky geeks.....

I have searched and searched on this forum and finally came to a decision that I will be offering Crystal pedicure - people say its a bum to apply because it is fiddly but I love fiddly things - so challenging!!

I am very unsure what crystal pedicure entails?

My understanding is:

Basic prep - (no soaking) - or should there be soaking?
Cuticle work
Cut,trim,file
Base coat,
Resin, crystals in small section - in particular for big toe
Activator.

Or should it be full pedicure as in soaking, buffing soles, cut, file, cuticle work, exfoliating, massage, then base coat, resin, crystals, activator?

Arrrghhh it is doing my head in!!

I live in Chelmsford, work from home - in an okayish area but will offer as this:

Crystal Pedicure with Swarovski Crystals

Full Crystal Pedicure - £60 - all ten toes.
Big Toes and MiNX - £50
Big Toes and Jessica GELeration £50
Big Toes and Jessica Nail Polish £30/£35 - (not sure how to price this one?)

Is this right or should it be amended? I don't know why i am finding it soo hard to price for this particular treatment?

Thank you

xxx

I offer this service but from Spain.
70€ for all toes
50€ for big toes and Shellac or Brisa

I don't do a soak or pedi before but do this

cuticle remove
shape and prep
Brisa bonder
thin coat of Brisa
thin coat of Brisa and then apply crystals to each toe and curing in between
then Brisa topcoat but only round the edges of crystals and not on top
seal free edge of each toe

They last well like this but I think there are other ways of applying like resin. I just use brisa because that is what I am used to. What resin and activator do you use? I may try that in the future to compare.
Hth x

I use Star Nails as it seems to be recommended on this forum.

xxx

They are great in soak off gel as they are easier to remove than in buff off gel.

How do you remove them with buff off?

They are great in soak off gel as they are easier to remove than in buff off gel.

I agree , i have my crystals in soak of gel which is fab !! going strong 2 weeks later x

:Scared: soak off it is then!

Bet the crystals would be well and truely stuck!

This is so exciting!! I have biosculpture gel so could I put
A layer of gel
Crystals in the gel
Cure
Then another layer of gel? Or not

X

How do u soak off on toes? With fingers I wrap them in foil, is that possible on toes? x

yes, same procedure.

Jacqui xx

Ok thanks, will give this ago, thanks for your help jacqui x

hello girls, think this went off the track?

I don't do soak off gels?

Can anyone please answer my questions? I am really worried now.

thank you

Hi top tottie,

I do my crystal pedicures with Shellac as the whole thing takes far too long when using resin imo.

You are right with your procedure list but I do not offer soak etc, just basic cuticle work, file and crystal application. I dont soak because i'm using shellac and this effects the product, and I dont offer pedicure treatments with it due to my costs. My clients can have a pedicure at a reduced price in conjunction with the crystals iygwim.

I use genuine Swarovski crystals and the price I charge (£55 intro price) is as cheap as I can manage using shellac as a base aswell.

I'm sorry I cannot help with the resin side of things.

In my experience the crystals look best at sizes ss7 or ss5 and arranged in a brickwork like pattern. I cover the crystals on the outside edges with top coat (cuticle, side walls and free edge) as these are the most likely to come off and leave the inner ones alone so as not to dull the shine. They last for weeks!!!

Feel free to look at my pics as there are some crystal peds on there xxxx

Just wondering where people are buying the genuine swarovski crystals for pedicures and if any one could pm me the prices they pay? I can't decide of the ones I have found are reasonable or not?! I buy some from my local wholesalers in packs of 300 but they arnt going to last 2 mins on big toes lol!!! Need to bulk buy them...
Any help would b much appriciated x

Hi top tottie,

I do my crystal pedicures with Shellac as the whole thing takes far too long when using resin imo.

You are right with your procedure list but I do not offer soak etc, just basic cuticle work, file and crystal application. I dont soak because i'm using shellac and this effects the product, and I dont offer pedicure treatments with it due to my costs. My clients can have a pedicure at a reduced price in conjunction with the crystals iygwim.

I use genuine Swarovski crystals and the price I charge (£55 intro price) is as cheap as I can manage using shellac as a base aswell.

I'm sorry I cannot help with the resin side of things.

In my experience the crystals look best at sizes ss7 or ss5 and arranged in a brickwork like pattern. I cover the crystals on the outside edges with top coat (cuticle, side walls and free edge) as these are the most likely to come off and leave the inner ones alone so as not to dull the shine. They last for weeks!!!

Feel free to look at my pics as there are some crystal peds on there xxxx

I have had a look at your album and they're AMAZING, you should be so proud of your technique, these are definitely best application i have seen in a long while. Hopefully I will be as good as you. Now I am about to order crystals!!
:hug:

I'm thinking of offering this gorgeous service but can anyone tell me the proper procedure? Thanks. :rolleyes:

I'd like to see them, how can I do this? I was thinking about trying crystal pedicure with gel, do u think this will dull the dimontes if I do a layer on top? x

Latest posts

Back