Cuccio

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bexi

Reaction score
Hi

I am looking for a new mani/pedi range and have had some samples from cuccio. It seems really nice but I can't find longish any threads on here about it. Just wondering if anyone has any positive or negative things to say about it.

Thanks becki xxx

i trained in it back in 2002 and find it very nice, everyone loved the fizz bombs:)

I use the Milk & Honey Butter Blend it's gorgeous, goes on really nice, not greasy and makes my hands really really soft, the smell is beautiful too.

oh I love the range. the Horsetail strengthener is great, and sells well too. all their stuff smells great. only diappointment is the apple cuticle remover which doesn;t seem to work for me, (with clients with a lot of overgrown cuticle anyway.) It is however very gentle which is good for clients with no problems and stronger remover doesn;t agree with them.
It's all fairly natural which I love.

Hi,

I use it for manicures and agree with the above. The strengthener is fab. Really shiney and my cliens rave about it. The mango hand peel is fab too. Graet to introduce a lux mani if you use the hydrating trt too. I no its made by star nails but I do use a seperate poilsh range (mavala). The mini range is great for mobile therapists and again my clients love it x

Hiya,

I did my Manicure certificate with United Beauty (at their v nice academy in Corby) and got my training kit of Cuccio products. They are lovely, have a very luxury feel and have received nothing but fabulous comments from all of my clients. Cuticle oil is really really rich (need to try Solar oil to compare as that seems to be everyone's fave!) and horsetail strengthener keeps its shine for days. I could go on and rave about the rest of it but you prob get my point
:):)

I have a friend who uses Cuccio gels and loves them. I will be using Star L&P when I complete my course. They have loads of new products, powders etc.

HTH, Lindsay x

Hi

I am looking for a new mani/pedi range and have had some samples from cuccio. It seems really nice but I can't find longish any threads on here about it. Just wondering if anyone has any positive or negative things to say about it.

Thanks becki xxx
I use a few of their product their salt and butter are to die for try the milk and honey or the mango

Thanks geeks for all your replies!

becki xxx

I use cuccio products and they are fantastic they aren't the easiest to come by though try naildelights they will offer trade if you cantact them

I still use some of the Cuccio range myself for manicures. I love their mango hand peel and the lavender hand cream. I also use the intensive oil treatment for luxury manis too.

I love their sprays with essential oils that you can spray on your handtowels.
I use it on a handtowel for every customer when i let them wash their hands for a manicure or enhancements.

I love their sprays with essential oils that you can spray on your handtowels.
I use it on a handtowel for every customer when i let them wash their hands for a manicure or enhancements.

What a lovely idea! I will look for the products in the UK. Thanks for the tip :)

Hi Ladies, you can get information about Cuccio products direct from the company Cuccio Europe on 01159753656.

Latest posts

Back