Customers purchasing solar oil

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry if this sounds dumb but is solar oil just like cuticle oil?

Solar Oil is not only cuticle oil, it's specially made up to keep our naural nails, enhancements and cuticles in health conditions, which gives great benifits.
We have had not so few clients comming from different places thinking that they had just been had when buying his oil and therefore didn't use it. When they use solar oil on a regularly basis (which means the pinky size last only 3 weeks not 3 months) we as a tech can tell and feel a difference so ofcourse the clients can to. It makes rebalances and infills easier, and a h.... of a lot nicer! (we have actually had someone going from wanting to give up on enhancements, to having the most beautiful lasting ones by using solar oil, she has a job where she's hard on her hands)
We sell the pinky size, but only first time then most buy larger sizes and after explaining how much they save buying the 68 ml allmost anybody with enhancements buy this size.
So in other words, this is a wonderful way of maintaining the enhancements, making it last, making your job easier and make a retail sale aswell.

Thankyou for the info Karen :)

Ive now got my boss ordering me Solar Oil, we were stocking OPI cuticle oil, but ive managed to persuade her, and at the rate im selling it, she is over the moon, and has agreed with ME....

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.....

RESULT

The benefits of solar oil are amazing,because of the molecular structure...i have used many cuticle oils with many manicure brands and i would never go back....i just wish where i work they would change from the "dark side":biggrin:

Just remember,that regular use means less work for us manicurists:wink2:

I dont have a problem selling S.O, because to be honest, I dont give the client a choice!! The daily use of S.O is in the aftercare leaflet, and so I tell them that they need this product. If a client rings to ask how much a new full set is I always say its xx amount, plus xx for the Solar Oil.

I always start talking about S.O and its benefits at the time when I'm filing the new enhancements in, then when I get to applying it myself I show them how much to apply, how to work it into the enhancement, and I tell them the quirky little things about how good it is (some people say it soothes insect bites), and how there;s a hospital somewhere in the USA that uses it on their burns unit! For the rare client who wont buy it, if and when they come back with lifting, I insist that they take the S.O and I charge them to repair any lifting or cracking that they may have, as my clients who use S.O never (or very rarely) get lifting or other service breakdown.

At first I only stocked the pinkie bottles, and they sell fine at £3 each, but recently people have been asking for larger sizes so I'm going to get the next size up in stock and retail it at £6.

I sell gallons of it, every new client buys a pinkie, I tell them that I dont retail anything that I dont believe in..

It mentions solar oil on my aftercare leaflets too.

Latest posts

Back