Daft question about BT

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hippy-chick

Reaction score
do you pay to use 1571?

I don't pay - i am sure it is a free service provided by BT hth

I'm sure it's a free service too, but if you use the "Call Back" option after listening to your messages, you will definitely be charged.

thanks everyone.
I just pay line rental for Bt and I bought a new phone without an answerphone by mistake so was wondering if I was getting charged for the 1571.

If you want I can ask my friend as he works for BT. - Unless you have a definate answer now xx

No it's one of the free services hun xx

Press 3 and that's when you get charged.

Pen and paper ready at the side of your phone at all times!

xxx

If you have 1571 on a business line you can pay a small sum extra to make a personalised message and you also have the facility to 'call in' from another phone to check messages.

I think it was only a couple of pounds a month and I found it really worthwhile HTH

Press 3 and that's when you get charged.

Pen and paper ready at the side of your phone at all times!

xxx

Wow didnt realise this, i always do 1571 after ive been out to see if i have messages but from now on its no #3 to call back but pen & paper :mad: They dont tell you that now do they!

Wow didnt realise this, i always do 1571 after ive been out to see if i have messages but from now on its no #3 to call back but pen & paper :mad: They dont tell you that now do they!

Umm.. news to me too is this one.. I am forever just pressing 3. Oh humm... :cry:

Latest posts

Back