Danni & Cheryls nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lisa71

Reaction score
Does anyone know what kind of nails Danni & Cheryl have on X Factor??

They're white free edge is really high up on the nail and look really natural.
I'm Calgel trained and can never get my white as high & natural looking.

Never posted before so sorry if this is a crap thread!! ;-)

hi
you dont happen to have any pics of their nails do you?
maybe they have the nail beds extended using an opaque and soft white on tip, this tends to give the look your describing.
pam xx

Does anyone know what kind of nails Danni & Cheryl have on X Factor??

They're white free edge is really high up on the nail and look really natural.
I'm Calgel trained and can never get my white as high & natural looking.

Never posted before so sorry if this is a crap thread!! ;-)

Many techs do a lot of work on famous folk but it is a secret who does them UNLESS the client ASKS for the tech to be named.
It's certainly not a crap thread...we all ask these things but sometimes it's best not to say.

hi thanks for your comments - haven't got a pic, just seen them on tv. Maybe I'll come across someone locally who has something similar & ask them.xxx

From looking at a glance they look like NNO's to me. Possibly a natural pink or cool pink coverage gel/acrylic. They could be lucky and have perfect free edges!

i am OBSESSED wit their nails and done a thread on this last yr!! I couldnt get a pic either. I think they are NNO with either a long nail bed or an extended nail bed with a coverage pink. The other wk it looked like they had a lilac colour you would put over a french over them. I have 1 by opi which did the job but i havent the name. will check tomo and let you know

Maybe - but unless they film the shows in a different order, Danni's nails appear shorter when she'd had colour on them a few of shows before.

I mainly do natural overlays & occasionally do sculpted extensions. I've had clients with nails like this but the white free edge isn't as high up. I normally only use clear & white tho....but as you say - if you have a pale colour then paint white tip you could achieve this look.

Will give it a whirl. Thanks xxxx

Crazysaz

Thanks - I'm obsessed with anyone who has nice nails - I always want to go up & ask them what they have done, where they go, what does the tech use, etc. Never dare ask tho - verging on stalker territory!!!!!!!
xx

Found this online:

Do you want nails like Cheryl Cole's? Nail Technician to the stars Lucy Tucker has revealed that X-Factors Cheryl Cole is a big fan of ‘Oh So Wet’ by MAD Beauty. Oh So Wet is a top coat which contains acrylic, leaving your nails with an ultra-shine ‘wet look’

Found this online:

Do you want nails like Cheryl Cole's? Nail Technician to the stars Lucy Tucker has revealed that X-Factors Cheryl Cole is a big fan of ‘Oh So Wet’ by MAD Beauty. Oh So Wet is a top coat which contains acrylic, leaving your nails with an ultra-shine ‘wet look’

Just been on this site and ordered the Top Coat plus a few other bottles. :)

Last edited:
This sound great stuff.
Have any of you geeks used it?
Is it good?

They are fibreglass NNO with some little repairs where necessary!:wink2:

They are fibreglass NNO with some little repairs where necessary!:wink2:

:green:THEY LOOK STUNNING ! now i know why :hug:

Latest posts

Back