Dashing Diva French Wrap Plus

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Angel

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hi

Could anyone who knows pm me the price of the dashing diva mani kit.

I can't get logged into sweet squared yet again!! Very frustrating!!

I would much appreciate it.

I would also be interested to know the price of these, only found about them today and am intrigued!

Hope this is what you were wanting

** URL removed because it didnt go anywhere **
139-00-280
Contains 2 x 140 FWP Trays with both thin and wide smiles, Base & Top Seal, a brush-on adhesive, 2 files and some instructions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not phone SweetSquared for details, they are the official distributors of Dashing Diva in the UK. :D

Hi

Could anyone who knows pm me the price of the dashing diva mani kit.

I can't get logged into sweet squared yet again!! Very frustrating!!

I would much appreciate it.

it costs about **** for the lot!! hope that helps !!!

just got logged on and bought the kit, it' looks interesting!!!

Hi

I have just ordered the kit today as well carnt wait for it to come, does anybody know if you can use them under gel and l&P :D

Yes you can use them underneath both, but I don''t understand why you would. You still need to be able to do a smile line for the rebalance

how would you use them under gel and l&p as when you use a tip you have to take the shine off the tip to make the gel or l&p adhere to it X

I could someone please tell me how this works? I've been on the site but it doesnt explain it and cant find any threads that explain exactly what it does. I am having trouble with me smile lines so think it will help me when i find out exactly what it does.

Thanks

Why not phone SweetSquared for details, they are the official distributors of Dashing Diva in the UK. :D

Because they were closed at that time! I didn't want to email samamtha because I am always pestering her as it is :lol:

anyway I got my access sorted out and I have dashing divas on now got to say it's the easist system ever!!! If you hate French manicures this will make you love them!!

how would you use them under gel and l&p as when you use a tip you have to take the shine off the tip to make the gel or l&p adhere to it X

For use under gel you also need to remove the shine which you do with the dashing diva bonder liquid. (or a bit of acetone).

Because they were closed at that time! I didn't want to email samamtha because I am always pestering her as it is :lol:

anyway I got my access sorted out and I have dashing divas on now got to say it's the easist system ever!!! If you hate French manicures this will make you love them!!

Oops didn't pay attention to the time) Do you have a pic of the nails, would be great to look at) Cant wait till i try them too)

Am just about to order mine can't wait!

Latest posts

Back