Depileve Pearl Wax suitable for face?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noreenoconnor

CND Education Ambassador Cork
Reaction score
Hi ,

I've just finished my dip in waxing and while i was training we always used the depileve rosin wax which we were told wasn't suitable for the face as it was too harsh.

But when I went to get another can of wax I bought the Pearl Wax instead, which according to depileve IS suitable for the face. Thank god i tried it out on myself first , but i've done my eyebrows and top lip with it and it's taken of the skin :( !

I tested the was on my wrist first and it wasn't too hot so i don't think that's the problem , and i don't have sensitive skin either.

Have i applied it incorrectly or is it not really suitable for the face.

Any advice would be much appriciated x

Noreen xoxo

I wish someone responded to this because I would love to know!

You might be better contacting the distributors; they should be able to advise which of their products is suitable for the face.

awh this is my thread form years ago :) getting on sniff sniff ....

I have to say it turned out to be my technique that was at fault and not the wax. I had the wax too cold and wasn't pulling correctly , also i always put a bit of oil underneath the was which i wasn't doing at the time and now I have no problems what so ever, I hope this helps ! :D

awh this is my thread form years ago :) getting on sniff sniff ....

I have to say it turned out to be my technique that was at fault and not the wax. I had the wax too cold and wasn't pulling correctly , also i always put a bit of oil underneath the was which i wasn't doing at the time and now I have no problems what so ever, I hope this helps ! :D

Thanks it does! What oil do you put on underneath is it one of deplieves? I've been looking all over and this was one that came up and I saw it was extremly old but hoped it was worth a try! lol

any type of oil will do it doesn't have to be a specific brand , although most brands now do there own oil.

I put a tiny tiny bit on with a cotton pad , then blot with a tissue , the skin should barley have a shine or else your wax will slip , best of luck :D

Latest posts

Back