Dermalogica account

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carrie123

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I am trying to buy some anti bac facial wash from Dermalogica (250ml). I usually buy it online at the Jersey Beauty company but they are out of stock and would like it before I go on holiday (I go on Thursday) Does anyone have a dermalogica account that would sell me a bottle? If so could you PM me the price (including delivery to HUddersfield).

Thanks in advace everyone xx

Im sure if you go into a salon local one of them will distribute dermologica. This way it saves on the postage and packaging.

Or you can try RMUK. They are based in Leeds but i do belive they offer a delivery service
RMUK Hair Salon Leeds - Home

hth

xx

If you go on the Dermalogica website they will tell you all the local places you can buy it with contact numbers to see if they have it in stock.

Beautyflash.co.uk are usually very fast on delivery!

Hi everyone

I am trying to buy some anti bac facial wash from Dermalogica (250ml). I usually buy it online at the Jersey Beauty company but they are out of stock and would like it before I go on holiday (I go on Thursday) Does anyone have a dermalogica account that would sell me a bottle? If so could you PM me the price (including delivery to HUddersfield).

Thanks in advace everyone xx
try here i know they sell dermalogica not sure if they sell the product, Dermalogica : HQhair.com Hair & Skin Care Products : Dermalogica hope this helps thanks

Also if i am correct i think this product has been discontinued to be replaced with a new one..

the new range is not avaliable until Sept 08 but yes it will be discontinued along with some other products...but replaced by even better ones!!!

Yeah, it has been discontinued - along with the oil control lotion, etc, as Dermalogica are bringing out the new Medibac range in September. It's a range that will target adult acne.

Latest posts

Back