Diamond microdermabrasion, advice needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anastasia Vasic

Reaction score
Hi geeks,
A friend of mine wants to buy a MD machine, but she can not afford the proper one because even the cheapest ones are so dear. But she said she saw a few diamond MDMachines on ebay, they weren't so expensive at all. The one she wants to get has ultrasonic and hot-cold treatment. Are there anyone who bought one of those from ebay? please, she really needs help because she wants to buy it soon, and I'm not so sure about it. I don't think the tips are made from real diamonds, and it's made in China, i think it might be a bad idea. What do you think?
Please, help

I would find out the make and model and do some research on it - just put the name of it into google and see what info you can get and go from there. See if it is a good machine and ask around on here if anyone else has used it. We use a Skinbase machine which does give good results but still quite expensive. xxx

I would find out the make and model and do some research on it - just put the name of it into google and see what info you can get and go from there. See if it is a good machine and ask around on here if anyone else has used it. We use a Skinbase machine which does give good results but still quite expensive. xxx

Thanks a lot,
The name of the microdermabrasion is 3 In 1 Diamond Microdermabrasion Ultrasonic Hot&Cold Massager NV07-A
Does anyone know anything about that one.
Will be very thankful for your reply.

You need to be very careful when purchasing equipment from ebay, regardless of how good the system is - who provides the training? This is vital for insurance purposes.

You need to be very careful when purchasing equipment from ebay, regardless of how good the system is - who provides the training? This is vital for insurance purposes.

Yes, I have not thought about it, but I think she was trained in college. It is a good point, I'll ask her. I work with diamond MD and I was trained for crystal one, I have to ask my insurance com if I'm covered:confused:
But to be honest I don't trust insurance too much, they are there to take your money but if something happens they will do there best not to pay you.:mad:
But thanks a lot for that:hug:
Thanks a lot

Hi there people... I have one of these machines and it is very good indeed. Cant say it will last a lifetime but within 2 weeks I had paid for it from the demand from my clients. Yes get one why pay thousands!!!!

Hi there people... I have one of these machines and it is very good indeed. Cant say it will last a lifetime but within 2 weeks I had paid for it from the demand from my clients. Yes get one why pay thousands!!!!

Oh, thanks for that.
good news:), I'll let her know what you think. Are your clients happy with the results? Would you have any advice, i mean how to use it and how not too, because I doubt there is any training provided.
cheers
xxx

It is the same as microderm abrasion which training is a must as it is quite abrasive is used to excess. There is a training video on Utube!!! shows you exactly what to do. I have used it on myself and there is a marked improvement with fine lines and all my clients who have had a course of 4 treatments are very pleased with there results.

Good luck

It is the same as microderm abrasion which training is a must as it is quite abrasive is used to excess. There is a training video on Utube!!! shows you exactly what to do. I have used it on myself and there is a marked improvement with fine lines and all my clients who have had a course of 4 treatments are very pleased with there results.

Good luck

Thanks a mil,
Your advice was very helpful,
cheersxxx

it's a 110v machine, we use 220v in the UK. Think you would need some kind of transformer.

There's an article you would find helpful about microdermabrasion in the latest Professional Beauty mag if you can get one. If you can't, let me know and I could send you a copy.

There's an article you would find helpful about microdermabrasion in the latest Professional Beauty mag if you can get one. If you can't, let me know and I could send you a copy.

Thanks a lot for that,
I have one, it is Irish so there might be different articles compare to the UK one, but I'll check it out.
Thanks so much again, :hug:

Latest posts

Back