Did anyone have a leaflet about Amy Child's uniform range at Pro Beauty yesterday?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsHBeauty

Reaction score
I went and had a look but there wasn't any leaflets left. The lady said go to www.amychildsofficial.co.uk but there isn't any of the salon uniforms there. I absolutely loved one of the dress' it was teal and black and would suit my salon perfectly.

Did anyone pick up a leaflet? Did it have at more info on how to buy them?

X

Oh I'd like to see these too, dresses for ladies with boobs, like me lol x

Last edited:
These sound fab ladies x

They were amazing. I'm not one for Amy child's look, but the dresses were great! I so want to find them, I WILL find them!

They were amazing. I'm not one for Amy child's look, but the dresses were great! I so want to find them, I WILL find them!

Lol let me know when you do please, we are looking for nice dresses for work too x

Yes me too, would be really interested to take a look:)

There on the website on Thursday I follow her on twitter and she said that info on the salon wear would be up Thursday afternoon.... Think u might be able to contact can associates though (her management)

There on the website on Thursday I follow her on twitter and she said that info on the salon wear would be up Thursday afternoon.... Think u might be able to contact can associates though (her management)

Thank you for the info hats really helpfull.

I emailed someone yesterday about it but havent had a reply yet.

x

Latest posts

Back