Did something awful today-need some advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She understands and is happy to have her treatment. you had a genuine reason. If you haven't told her it's a freebie, don't, this is your income. My old adage: what would a plumber do? If he couldn't come and fix your boiler because his other job overran... would he offer to do it for free??

While this is true, (no he most certainly would not do it for free), I would love him forever if he did it half price or at least at a discount as an acknowledgement and attempt to make it up to me and I would be very loyal as a result so maybe worth thinking about?

I would disagree, and I would offer her a free treatment, last year I had a similar situation, where I had to cancel clients at really late notice as my 6 year old was very sick, I offered each of them a free add on, so a new facial client got a free brow tint and wax, to a leg wax client I offered a mini facial etc etc,
The facial client still comes to me every month plus still gets her brows done, the waxing client became a fab client who not only came in for facials regularly but also bought a lot of stock from me.
Charge her the normal price for the treatment that she has booked but offer her a free add on treatment and use it as an opportunity to get her to try something that she might not necessarily have had, she will love you for it and I bet she becomes a loyal client xxxx

Hi, as my dad always says "sh1t happens"

You've told her what happened, now leave it. If she gets in touch the great if not , move on.

Your child is more important than a dozen clients.

Do they ring you up and say sorry when they forget about you....

Don't worry.

Hi, as my dad always says "sh1t happens"

You've told her what happened, now leave it. If she gets in touch the great if not , move on.

Your child is more important than a dozen clients.

Do they ring you up and say sorry when they forget about you....

Don't worry.

I couldn't of said it better myself!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back