Dilema number 2 smiles not so smiley!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Treens_2405

Reaction score
ok dilema number 2 need help with my smiles feel like there not always consistant and i can't seem to sweep either! any advice? i know practice makes perfect!!! i use pro nails gel xx

Maybe you should go on the FREE EzFlow gel conversion in Launceston...
any extra training is an advantage to your knowledge....
I'm sure you would come away being able to create lovely smiles...
hth:)

Have you tried a french smile line cutter? It looks like a small circular metal disc with several "u" cut outs. Perfect smile lines every time with practise.

I've cheated and used a tip to cut away the excess white when doing L&P. I surmise you could do the same with the white gel. Use the well end. As far as the sweep, I use a different brush when doing the whites, its smaller, stiffer and pointy. Not sure if it would work with gel, but you might want to try that as well. Good luck.

I used to use Pronails gels. As far as I remember, their white is not builder gel (at least one I had) and it's very runny, so it was difficult to get a perfect smile line every time, especially with larger brush. But then I tried to apply it with my nail art brush, very, very thin, just a few hairs, that worked wonders to me and I still do it this way and don't have to sweep at all.

I dip the brush into the gel, then pull a line from one side to another between zone 1 and 2, very carefully, and then paint on on the rest of the free edge. Freeze cure after each finger.

hth

Try using a dotting (marbelizing ) tool.this is what i use for my whites as it allows me to place the white exactly where i want it so i hardly ever need to sweep the smile lines.x

Try using a dotting (marbelizing ) tool.this is what i use for my whites as it allows me to place the white exactly where i want it so i hardly ever need to sweep the smile lines.x
i tryed it this way after reading a previous thread Tracey louise replied to and now can do my smiles nearly perfect, thanks Tracey Louise:hug:..xx

i tryed it this way after reading a previous thread Tracey louise replied to and now can do my smiles nearly perfect, thanks Tracey Louise:hug:..xx
your welcome hun,im glad i could help.thats what this site is all about.xx

Latest posts

Back