Do any of you geeks own other types of businesses?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vitality

Reaction score
As the title says, apart from the hair and beauty industry do you own businesses in any other sectors/consider yourselves entrepreneurs and dabble in different things? Would be interesting to find out :)

software sales and EPOS.

Property and other sectors.

property and a farm.

embroidery company, manufacturing, residential property rental and some equestrian related dabblings

Property, management consultancy and vintage china hire

Network marketing with the global leader, established 35 years, consistent growth, and a truly phenomenal earner.

Just about the best job in the world.

Biggest MMA website in the Uk for interviews , news , store , videos , event coverage , forum etc and A MMA Fighter management company .....stark difference from my nail room :lol:

;)
Biggest MMA website in the Uk for interviews , news , store , videos , event coverage , forum etc and A MMA Fighter management company .....stark difference from my nail room :lol:

Really? Wow!

Do they come to you with their broken nails after a match? ;)

;)

Really? Wow!

Do they come to you with their broken nails after a match? ;)

haha no but one of our managed fighters has said I can Minx his toe nails for him lol

Co run an industrial engineering company. Not very different from managing the salon really, just different problems and different type if staff! Female therapists vs male plumbers!! .. ha ha!! However, its getting to the point were I'm going to have to step down from my salon job in the next few mths!! :-( x

IT and computer sales, property will come in the next 5 years.

www.designerchristenings.co.uk

keeps me busy in my 26th hour of the day!

very little sleep :eek:

gosh we all work so hard!

5 children too (hardest job in the world)! x

Two salons, an academy where I peddle my wares (teach nails!) Vintage clothing, and just about to venture into something new, opening shop three, new and massive, it is a little hush hush for now, and who knows what's next :)

Wow you people are crazy busy!

Property rental and run a chocolate fountain company with my other half. However I'm having a well deserved rest before baby due in 3 wks 😊

I know this is an old thread but I find it interesting so thought I’d resurrect it see if anybody has anything to add :)

Latest posts

Back