Do you offer LVL lashes??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

butterfly19

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I've just signed up for an LVL lash course. The main reason is I don't wear false eyelashes myself and it's something I would be happy to pay for.

My main concern is none of my friends have heard of this treatment. Is it something that is well advertised or is it still fairly new??

Also.....I know of a salon charging £60 which I think is a bit expensive. It would be good to know a rough idea of what others are charging.

Like everything I know this will take a lot of practice, does the course cover everything I need to know or is there any particular areas I should pay greater attention to??

Thanks in advance for your help and please feel free to advise on anything I've not already considered :D

x

What are LVL Lashes? xx

Hello....maybes not the best start lol

LVL is a treatment to the natural lash

To be honest my knowledge is limited which is why I'm on here for advice :D

LVL treatment LIFT VOLUME LENGTH is something I am trained in. Basically its perming the lashes straight from the root upwards instead of a curl.

I offer LVL and my clients love it. I charge £50 and that includes a colour boost.
The course will cover everything you need to know. It's one of my favourite treatments to do and makes a huge difference!
I have before and after pics in my LVL album so you can see the difference.

I offer LVL and my clients love it. I charge £50 and that includes a colour boost.
The course will cover everything you need to know. It's one of my favourite treatments to do and makes a huge difference!
I have before and after pics in my LVL album so you can see the difference.

I do LVL too, charge £45 and do an eyelash tint as well. I really like doing the treatment as well! You do see a difference, like angelina has said.

In terms of publicity, it has got some but not shedloads. If you put loads of stuff around your place saying about it, posters etc and maybe offer a discount to start, especially to regulars who have tinting etc. It'll soon become a popular one. Hope I've helped!

I have mine done every 3 months!! I love them I pay £50 for mine I have long lashes and have it done so I don't have to wear mascara!! Love it!! 

hi girls,
lvl is fab it can make quite a dramatic lift to the lashes!
for those of you who do it, do you do the tint straight after? i was always led to believe to leave the lashes for 24 hrs after?
we have our clients come in couple days after for tint.:?:

I tint the lashes while they are still attached to the shield. I was trained to do it this way and it's perfectly fine.

LVL lashes are not a new treatment. I trained when it first came out which was about 5/6 years ago. It is expensive and found that not many client's wanting it. It is like a perm but you get a better lift with LVL, it really does open the eye's.

It would sell well but you have to promote it. The shelf life I think is 6 months per box from when you get it and there was a minium order of 10 boxes a time, well it was back then, we wasn't doing enough.

thanks angelina,
will try that.
xx:D

the salon I work in charges £60 which includes your colour boost...and a dream lash serum xxx

I feel very lucky. I had mine done last night for the first time and was only charged £30 including tint. Other places quoted £45 but were booked up. The results weren't immediately obvious as my lashes are quite fine on the end. But when I put some mascara on tonight I was amazed how long and curled they were. I'm definitely gonna have them done again! I've also thought of training in this as i did the lash perming course. But when i told friends and family i'd had it done they'd never heard of it but were impressed by my results and said they might have it done! It's a shame it's not promoted more as it really is a great treatment.

I would really like to have this done but the only salon near me I cam find that does it charges £70 and that doesn't include a tint!

I offer the Salon Systems Lash Lift alternative and it's currently on offer for £30 but I really do need to start promoting more heavily as it's gathering dust on my shelf! :) :p

Hi Geeks not sure how I managed to miss all my replies they didn't appear on email.... Really sorry for mega late response!!

Thank you all so much!! I'm going to do the course but find the kit is very expensive and think most of it is marketing information!!

If anyone can suggest the best and cheapest way I'd really appreciate it

Thanks and sorry again for delay!!

X

Hi,

My salon is in Alresford, near Winchester, and I have just completed my training. The results are fab and the course was one of the best ones I have been on in a long time.

LVL Lashes is a fantastic treatment I charge £45 but do not do a tint afterwards I leave a couple of days as I personally find it can sometimes over process the lashes, I have also tried the salon system version and it's practically the same but I prefer the LVL products, I have been doing this treatment since it was launched and the nouveau group have changed the products slightly over the years as any company does with a new product so the shelf live is now a year. I found putting a before and after pic in your local paper was the best thing to get people to know about this treatment and brought in loads of new clients xx

LVL Lashes is a fantastic treatment I charge £45 but do not do a tint afterwards I leave a couple of days as I personally find it can sometimes over process the lashes, I have also tried the salon system version and it's practically the same but I prefer the LVL products, I have been doing this treatment since it was launched and the nouveau group have changed the products slightly over the years as any company does with a new product so the shelf live is now a year. I found putting a before and after pic in your local paper was the best thing to get people to know about this treatment and brought in loads of new clients xx

We were taught in college to leave it 24 - 48 hours before tinting. I offer Salon Systems Lash Lift which is virtually the same as LVL (perming process) and I did tint on the same day as I'd done a search on here and most therapists were also doing it this way, as do LVL. However I was a model for LVL the other week, I bought the Serum and followed the aftercare and few lashes fell out the evening of the treatment and now I'm a little concerned that it may have been too much all in one go?

I'm not knocking LVL in any way shape or form as the lift was fab nor am I knocking the therapist as she did everything by the book and was overlooked by the LVL trainer. So am I a one-off, is it normal for some lashes to fall out following a treatment?

I heave recently looked into LVL, I wouldnt real,y worry too much about marketing it because as far as I'm aware Amy child's has just completed her training in this for the salon she is opening very soon, there is a programme coming out end of this year or beginning of next I think it's called its all about Amy or something. The way I look at it is that if she's offering it, it will be very popular so others will follow:)

Latest posts

Back