Do you offer refreshments?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KattyB

Reaction score
Just wondering if you offer refreshments in the salon?

I am planning on getting a hot and cold water cooler thingy so that people can help themselves to water or herbal teas.

Thought about tea and coffee but not exactly the best drink to have before a treatment and would have to get fresh milk in etc.

What do you offer? Which is most popular?

Just wondering if you offer refreshments in the salon?

I am planning on getting a hot and cold water cooler thingy so that people can help themselves to water or herbal teas.

Thought about tea and coffee but not exactly the best drink to have before a treatment and would have to get fresh milk in etc.

What do you offer? Which is most popular?
i offer my clients a coffee, tea or cold drink...you can buy the cartons of milk that last few days hun..xxxx

My friend just has a cooler thingy in her salon that does hot and chilled water and just offers herbal teas to her clients.

She found that no-one wanted regular tea or coffee and she was just throwing the milk away.:hug:

My friend just has a cooler thingy in her salon that does hot and chilled water and just offers herbal teas to her clients.

She found that no-one wanted regular tea or coffee and she was just throwing the milk away.:hug:
This is exactly what happened to me...even though my clients are good and take all my advice....im still there drinking my mug of black coffee:eek:

Having a hot AND cold water cooler is a bonus...we even have one at home....LOL:lol:

As a customer I really appreciate it when salons offer a drink - herb tea would be lovely and water would be excellent, especially if it's a long appointment. If someone offered me peppermint tea they'd have a client for life!

the salon i work in offer tea (herbal as well), coffee and has a water cooler machine. they also put out a pack of biscuits with hot drinks (like the type yu get in a hotel - i think from costco or similar!)

i don't drink tea or coffee but as a client would love to be offered a good hot chocolate in a salon !

I offer tea, coffee, hot choc, herbal tea and have a water cooler.
I just buy a small fresh carton of milk keep it at the salon, if its not empty at the end of the day I take it home, pop it in the fridge and take it back to the salon the following day. Often what I also do is to keep an empty milk carton and fill up from the bottle of milk at home, then take it to the salon.
Most clients love a hot drink, its a nice touch.

I was going to get small bottles of water in to start with. Also got one of those coffee machine thingys that you put a pod in and press the button, thought I would take that in and try it out.

the other place I work at, I have a jug with a glass fits on top of water with disposable water cones next to it.

At the salon i worked in we offered tea, coffee, water,fruit juice,flavoured sparkling water and gave little biscuits with drinks to.Client loved it and commented on it too,i think its a great extra little touch to offer to clients.

We offer hot drinks at the salon i work at but i have to say as a therapist the majority of the time my clients are led down e.g facial, massage,waxing ect. so don't have time to drink a hot drink. It's really only for manis and pedis they have a tea or coffee.

hth
xx:hug:xx

I shall be getting a urn and will only be offering drinks before or after treatment. Don't want any dust from enhancements getting in their drinks do we?

I always offer clients tea, coffee or a cold drink.
If someone olffered me a herbal tea I'd run out screaming:green:

I don't offer drinks (i don't have the time to make them)and my clients know and appreciate how busy i am, all my clients know I have coffee/tea making facilities, as well as water and softdrinks in the fridge.
But most clients brings their own (and more often that not, one for me too).

Personally I would offer cold drinks if anything. Has no one heard of hot drinks attracting dust and then you ingest it!

In my salon we offer tea herbal and other wise and i have an amazing coffee machine that cost me around $1500 The town i am in there is nothing else like us for 20 miles although I never thought of Hot coco thanks for the heads up!!! I love you guys!

Personally I would offer cold drinks if anything. Has no one heard of hot drinks attracting dust and then you ingest it!
imo everything gets dust on it as soon as it comes in contact with us...we shread our skin alot (sorry dont know!!)even cold drinks can get dust and germs on them....if we really knew what we eat and drink we would never eat and drink again...what life is that given the fact we are only here once !!!:green:xxx

And cold drinks do not?

Latest posts

Back