Do you remember (couldn't resist this one)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember going to the pictures for 6d (old money). The buses were all red double deckers with a conductor on board! You could get 8 black jacks for a penny. A penn'orth of chips with scraps...yum! Jelly daleks......YESSS!
We had to wear lace up shoes for school....,with SOCKS!!
Desks with inkwells.
Balaclavas.......hehehe :green: :green: :green: Oh mine was BROWN and had a pompom :eek:
Navy or bottle green cotton knichers with thick elasticated waist.
Skipping.........and elastic skipping.
Scrumping apples.
Ohhh the memories!!!! :D :D :D

Martine x

Yup I remember the 8 black jacks for a penny, although I preferred fruit salad.

Yup I remember the 8 black jacks for a penny, although I preferred fruit salad.

Mmmmmmm I loved black Jacks the most, would walk home after eating a bag with black teeth and matching tongue :lol:

I remember going to the pictures for 6d (old money). The buses were all red double deckers with a conductor on board! You could get 8 black jacks for a penny. A penn'orth of chips with scraps...yum! Jelly daleks......YESSS!
We had to wear lace up shoes for school....,with SOCKS!!
Desks with inkwells.
Balaclavas.......hehehe :green: :green: :green: Oh mine was BROWN and had a pompom :eek:
Navy or bottle green cotton knichers with thick elasticated waist.
Skipping.........and elastic skipping.
Scrumping apples.
Ohhh the memories!!!! :D :D :D

Martine x
Oh god I remember the knickers and they had a pocket on the front for your hanky, only problem was you had to flash your drawers to blow your nose!!!!!!!!!

Oh god I remember the knickers and they had a pocket on the front for your hanky, only problem was you had to flash your drawers to blow your nose!!!!!!!!!
My mum said the pocket was for a penny for the phone:eek: then we went decimal and it was a 2p piece.

did you guys get Bill & Ben, the flowerpot men?
and lets not forget WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED !!!!!

Yup and others !

Monday - Story book
Tuesday - Andy Pandy
Wednesday - Bill and Ben
Thursday - Tales from the riverbank, I loved ratty and mole
Friday - The Woodentops

I swear I could sit down and watch them now

Latest posts

Back