Do You Use A Antic Bac Spray

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MobileNails

Reaction score
Just wanted to know if you use a Antic Bac spray before you do a set of nails or even gel toes? I don't use one but would like to invest in one as I am a very clean person and I do get a little worried about where my clients hands have been before I do their nails...
Do you spray before you do their nails.
I use Steri Prep after a set, so would I use the antic bac spray before than the steri prep after? :idea:

Thanks In Advance

Where possible your clients should wash their hands and then use an anti-bacterial spray or gel.

I use a gel on both my self and my clients.

I use COOL BLUE it is a hand sanitiser by creative nail design.

I apply to my hands and my clients....and feet if i am doing feet:eek:

My teacher always told me that Steri Prep was to remove all the filings from myself and my clients hands after a full set or refill...But I am thinking that this is also an antic bac ...
Anyone use Steri Prep?

As you don't know for certain where your clients hands have been it is good practice to wash both your hands and their hands BEFORE any treatment with a suitable hand wash (preferably medical grade) AND then treat both their hands and yours with a sanitizing hand gel or spray.

Then carry on the treatment as normal...

BUT if you do this regularly throughout the day (which you should), it would be as well to use products that contain skin conditioners - then your hands won't get dry.

Latest posts

Back