Does anybody use Sienna X Spraytan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sam c

Reaction score
Does anyone on here use Sienna X spraytan, I am saving to do a spraytan course and Sienna X is my closest course as I live in Wales, it also seems to be quite reasonably priced, just wondering if anyone can recommend it and what machine to buy. Don't know if the cheapest kit is best as you normally get what you pay for. I was told by a tantrick trainer that the smaller machines you get overspray with and so it ends up costing more to do the spraytan and it isn't as easy and even. Please help as I am really confused and want to do the best spraytan I can for my clients. Feel a bit embarressed as I keep asking all these questions but I want to get it right as it costs quite alot to set up.:o

Sam C xx

Hi please don't be embarassed. I asked 1 million questions on spray tanning and still do! Four years later!

I used to use Sienna, it's OK but I feel personally there are better tans out there. I buy my machinery and tents from them and their service is great.

You can always swop solutions hun if you don't like it. You may love it. Everyone is different.

Go for it in terms of training. It's coming up to silly season, where if you promote yourself right and get the right training you could earn quite well coming into summer.

Ask further questions if need be. xx

Hi Hun.

I use Sienna-X and really like the Product.

The Training is very good and their marketing is very great too :wink2:

HTH Sarah

Hi There

Hope you got the info ok.....

You really should shop around if you are in doubt. In regards to Sienna X products, don't think that cheap isn't good. I researched many companies and found that Sienna suited both me and my business. The packages have been devised so that the individual can actually afford to be up and running (successfully) but that doesn't mean that they compromise on quality or service.

The girls that have currently had training and using this product are extremely busy with their services and doing really well with their clients loving the results and the product.

You must make up your own mind what product, company and service suits you. With regards to the advice you received from a Tantrick trainer regarding small machines, I'm afraid I don't agree...... if there is overspray then the settings aren't correct on the machine. For further info, the Tantrick Minimist Mobile machine is exactly the same as the Truespray offered by Sienna X (only Sienna are cheaper). I can understand why you would become confused with everyone telling you different things...

Whatever you decide you must do training, so if you would like to pursue that first then you can truly make up your own mind what equipment you would like to work with and what product you wish to use.... At least that way you'll know first hand and can make your own decision...

If it all gets a bit blurry and you need any help with machines or solutions please ask, I'll be more than happy to help - Sienna or no Sienna...:hug:

I have used sienna in the past,
i find that the tan does not last as long as some other tans and it is very drying to the skin,
get samples from lots of companies and try them all out on the same person and give them all scores on different points like
colour
application
how long the colour lasts
the effect it has on the skin etc...

I use Sienna X and I have tried a few others and in doing so I found out that Celebrity Secrects Tan solution is the same at CS supply Sienna.

I still use Sienna

I use Sienna and have tried various other tans on the market (including tantrick) which I have found do not compare with Sienna. My clients love it and the fact that there is a range of solution to offer, is great.

I purchased a compressor from another company as they are better for tanning parties however I believe that the Busy Bronzer machine is a good work horse for general use. It really depends on what you can afford and how much you are willing to invest.

The customer service is fabulous! That is definately a plus point for me as the girls on the other end of the phone are very attentive and really listen to what you need.

If you need any other advice just give me a shout.

Im doing my Sienna training on the 18th May, cant wait!
Where are you in Mid Wales hun??

Im gonna give it a go with Sienna, if I dont like the solution I can always sawp it to another brand, Tantrick, Sol-Glo etc.

xxxxx

Hi

I use Sienna Sun sprat tan and LOVE it my clients do too and I get good feedback from and it lasts well on my clients I've never had any complaints from it my most popular colours are 8.5% 10% and 12% these are good to start with as they give you a good all round colour for different skin types and colours 8.5% is a general colour that is for fair skin but is what I use for nervous first timers that are not sure about spray tanning but this colour comes up trumps every time:)

10% tropical is a lovely colour and is a bit darker for those a bit more adventrous I love this colour

12% is dark really dark and better on darker skins although I have used it on lighter skins and a regular client who got up her nerve to try it and loved it

I recommend Sienna their service is great and their always there to help you on the other end of the phone they also do retail products but the only drawback with this is it can only be bought in bulk so not so good when starting out but good idea as your client can keep it topped up

Hope this has helped you

Kate xx

I LOVE it! I tried around 20 different solutions before plumping for Sienna X - I found it to be in the middle price-wise, long lasting, natural looking, goes on lovely, smells lush, it was a clear winner for me.

me to I use sienna x. I have tried other brands in the past but once I tried sienna x on my regular clients they have never gone back. it is a lovely colour, smells nice and good price.

You don't always have to buy your retail items in bulk, as distributors for Sienna we can help with smaller orders. Pm me if ever you need any assistance....:)

I bought a bottle of Sienna X 8.5% to try a couple of weeks ago when I was having problems with my regular solution, I have had good feedback and re-bookings :green: havent tried the 12.5% yet!

I like the smell and the price too! was going to invest in some sachets of exfoliator and moisturiser, do you retail these? if so what is the going rate?

Now i'm torn between my two solutions... cant decide which one to stick with as I dont want to use both really...I have heard people say that they dont think sienna lasts as long as others and some that say it lasts fine, whats your experience of this as this is my deciding factor now I think... :rolleyes:

Hi

Your clients really are going to decide for you. If you've tried both solutions you will have to see which one they prefer as it is them that will be coming back for more and recommending you to others.

The product may last longer on some clients than others as no tanning solution will outlast the skins natural exfoliation. On average we shed our skin approx every 14 days, but this can change and differ between individuals - so not always a fault of the solution.

When i use the solution I don't get any complaints regarding quick fading, especially if the client is carrying out the correct aftercare to help prolong the tan...

With regards to solutions, accessories and retailing sachets or any other size product (Sienna that is) please feel free to pm me and I will be more than happy to advise you on rrp..... hth:)

I trained with Sienna X you will not regret it::p fabulous product branding and product fab , I use the truemist gun t200 excellent very little overspray I done my daughter in my pure white kitchen with white floor clean up minimum :biggrin: HTH

Good luck x

Latest posts

Back