Doing your own brazillian...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't ever imagine being able to do this!!!!

May be a funny question, but does anyone have any ideas on positions for doing your own brazillian wax? Right now, i do my own and am usually in the most awkward positions and am wondering if there are any easy positions. :o

try hanging one leg off the side of the couch, it makes that side of leg/butt bit tighter. also i fing hot waxing wayy harder to do yourself, so i use stripes as i can grap the strip easier!! also another angle, sit with both the soles of your feet together, then you can bend right over and the skin is tight. good luck!

May be a funny question, but does anyone have any ideas on positions for doing your own brazillian wax? Right now, i do my own and am usually in the most awkward positions and am wondering if there are any easy positions. :o

Get a friend that is trained to do it for you and return the favour later..

Tried it a couple of times, it was so painful and took so long, that I gave up. I'm going to a salon, 20-30 min, £17 and I'm done.
Jules

do you 'self brazillian waxers' do yoga???

Couldnt ever imagine being able to do my own !!!

Have tried OH THE PAIN...and missed loads....NEVER AGAIN..even got hubby to help out which was EVEN WORSE.....i was half hairy half bald!

Got a mate to do it after (all off) very eye watering.

But.....................2 peeps have steered me in the direction of some new wax..(perron Rigot - euroblonde) .which i ordered today which is sposed to be the muts nuts ..so heres to a PAINFREE brazillian - hopefully !!

Ambx

Let me know how you get on with it!!

oh and me, would love some pain free waxing!

But.....................2 peeps have steered me in the direction of some new wax..(perron Rigot - euroblonde) .which i ordered today which is sposed to be the muts nuts ..so heres to a PAINFREE brazillian - hopefully !!

please let me know too! :)

I've tryed this too is ocasions, i usually place and old sheet over the bed, get lots of cushions to suport my back, then i get a mirror that stand like a frame. I do very small patches at a time, also the hair should be as short as possible. Be sure to apply the wax very thinly or it will bruise when riping. I usually use a whater soluble wax, because if i put to much on i simply get up and wash it of, dry apply some talcum powder and try again. So, i apply the wax, place the strip, strech the skin and then pull. It usually takes about an hour but it is no more painfull that at a salon. Call me old fashioned but i can't seem to be confortable with a total stranger coming that close with my private parts.

I've tryed this too is ocasions, i usually place and old sheet over the bed, get lots of cushions to suport my back, then i get a mirror that stand like a frame. I do very small patches at a time, also the hair should be as short as possible. Be sure to apply the wax very thinly or it will bruise when riping. I usually use a whater soluble wax, because if i put to much on i simply get up and wash it of, dry apply some talcum powder and try again. So, i apply the wax, place the strip, strech the skin and then pull. It usually takes about an hour but it is no more painfull that at a salon. Call me old fashioned but i can't seem to be confortable with a total stranger coming that close with my private parts.

These are really good ideas, sounds like you have a pretty comfie set up :lol: i think i'll try the water soluble wax too because i really like the idea of such an easy and quick clean up, i really liked sugaring for that reason., but i'll give the water soluble wax a go.

my god i thought i was the only la la that could sick it all up closed!.... then to make matters MUCH worse I just added more wax and push a strip into the wax and hoped for the best..... oh my god....... lets just say there were a few blood patches on the pink bits..... now I am SOOOOOOOO worried about doing it on a client... I have totally lost my confidence and have one booked in for next week... ****ting my nickers...
I am posting a thread so people can give me tips to help me out.....

OMG you lot have had me in stiches with your replies!! :D

I am training with Kim (aka Wax Queen) in a couple of week’s time and I was thinking about asking her to do a Brazilian on me...bearing in mind I haven't even had my bikini line done before!!! I think after reading this I have changed my mind just in time :Scared:

OMG you lot have had me in stiches with your replies!! :D

I am training with Kim (aka Wax Queen) in a couple of week’s time and I was thinking about asking her to do a Brazilian on me...bearing in mind I haven't even had my bikini line done before!!! I think after reading this I have changed my mind just in time :Scared:

It's honestly not as sore as you think when done professionally i Promise especially with Perron Rigot which Kim uses!

Mind you i was out of my tree on painkillers that day i recommend a couple half an hour before treatment. I didn't feel a thing not even embarassment at 5 strangers looking at my bits.

xxx

It's honestly not as sore as you think when done professionally i Promise especially with Perron Rigot which Kim uses!

Mind you i was out of my tree on painkillers that day i recommend a couple half an hour before treatment. I didn't feel a thing not even embarassment at 5 strangers looking at my bits.

xxx

I'll make sure I have at least a dozen painkillers on me then - lol
Thanks for that hun...I'll let you know how I get on if I go through with it!!
xx

Hey girls,,,,
Well I got some new wax and after reading all these great posts.... YES ... I was at it again... my husband thinks that i am crazy and obbsesed with getting it all off....hell yes... once i start something i need to finish it.... anyway...... read and read and then put it to good practise... once i got the "under carraige" clear and clean the rest just followed.. magic.. still hurt like hell but no where near what i inflicted on my self last week... hubby says thank god as it was out of order for a while there.... lol
I think it has alot to do with the wax you are using.... Once I got the hang of using it and the setting times etc it all just fell into place. Would love to give the wax Kim uses a try as i think that would be even better.
My back is klling me as I was doing a tad of Yoga..... not sure if it was dog to the sun... or but to the roof... either way I am out of practise...
I am NOT letting this sucker grow back... I am going to do it once a week ( geeks tell me if this is to much) and that way I will never sick the girls together again ( hopfully)

hi ya

i'm not sure how much re growth you'll have doing it every week:green:

I'd see how you go, and get loads of practise in on willing friends etc.

I did my intimate waxing with Kim recently which was fab, picked up on where i was going wrong and went away to practise, i feel much more confident now.

Good luck - and yes - can highly recommend the perron rigot euroblonde.

AMb x

I think it has alot to do with the wax you are using.... Would love to give the wax Kim uses a try as i think that would be even better.
Unfortunately Perron Rigot isn't available in Australia. IMO Lycon Rossette and So Yummy Hot waxes are the best for brazillians.

Lycon was the other one that i was going to try.. Ok thank you for that... I will give it a go.... do you think it would be worth buying it on line and getting it sent from over sea's?... prob cost more in postage...
Have you used the mancine?... sorry for spelling mistake in an earlier post.

i leave that lovely job to someone else lol x

Latest posts

Back