Done a 3rd set of gels (on myself) - pics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pink Pink Pink

Reaction score
I unfortunately, do not have 'minx' but loved VHunter and fionas idea about applying it to the tip so I gave it a go with foils. My good God, it was a nightmare!!! I couldn't get the flamin stuff to go on evenly and the pattern went patchy - I ended up filing some away when I was buffing the enhancement.
I used clear 'full well' tips and just filed the smile line shape. The flowers and butterflies are see through when held up to the light so I needed a clear tip.
Anyway - thought I'd show you guys the end result.

Attachments

• SS851746.jpg
    SS851746.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 326
  • SS851747.jpg
    SS851747.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 244
I love them, they look lovely to me hun ,id wear them :)

Love the butterflies.:hug:

HI Like them they look really nice.:)

Attachments

• That's it.jpg
    That's it.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 119
Fab job hun, did you put the foils on the tip first before the l&p? Or did you do l&p first, I have never used foils that's why I am asking. :hug:

Thay took about 4 seconds each! Its nsi's "that's it" nail art.

I ordered the lace one of that after seeing a tutorial in NSI's on the nail mag. What a nightmare!! I just cant get it to work!!

Your's look lovley though, well done!

They don't look patchy to me, they look nicely done! We're our own worst critics. What have you used for the nail beds, they look fab!

I think they are beautiful! :)

Those nails are amazing!! I've just started... i can't wait untill im able to do something half as good as those nails!! Btw loving the mouse and mous mat!! xxx

They don't look patchy to me, they look nicely done! We're our own worst critics. What have you used for the nail beds, they look fab!

Thank you. It's just clear gel - I'm lucky enough to have long nail beds, it's much easier. LOL xx

Those nails are amazing!! I've just started... i can't wait untill im able to do something half as good as those nails!! Btw loving the mouse and mous mat!! xxx

Thanks!
(I love mouse too - from Debenhams)

Fab job hun, did you put the foils on the tip first before the l&p? Or did you do l&p first, I have never used foils that's why I am asking. :hug:

I had full well tips and filed in the smile line shape, then I applied foils to each tip. Then applied to nail and overlayed Brisa clear gel.

hi,i nedd help please.i just order some gel from MERCIA and i don"t now if it"s good.can someone help me.what it"s mean lite gel?

hi,i nedd help please.i just order some gel from MERCIA and i don"t now if it"s good.can someone help me.what it"s mean lite gel?

I haven't used it. I wouldn't have ordered it if you don't know anything about it though.
I used 'mercia' nail tips for this as I always have some random brands so I can use them for nail art examples.
That's as far as my knowledge goes sorry.
Is it lite or light? Maybe it means UV Light curing? Sorry, I don't know more.

it"s say lite maby you right i should not order but i don"t now what gel is good here in dublin......i will try maby it"s not to bad.thanks :)

Fab! love those well done M8

it"s say lite maby you right i should not order but i don"t now what gel is good here in dublin......i will try maby it"s not to bad.thanks :)

You would have been better posting your own topic to ask this really xx

i love the design of the foil wheres it from? i think they look really good.well done.xx

Latest posts

Back