Don't Miss This One, Geeks!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
becki x said:
Good for you hun,that shows dedication !

I would also come back to Leeds for this if i could,but Cypress is a little far :wink2:

cheap flights on bmi?? LOL xxx

i'll be there i cant wait will be a pleasure to meet you again geeg

EllaX said:
cheap flights on bmi?? LOL xxx

THATS A GOOD IDEA, I'LL HAVE A LOOK NOW, ANYTHING THAT LETS ME HAVE A BIT OF EXTRA TIME IN BED..LOL:biggrin: THANKS

Well I'm really looking forward to meeting up with all of you that can make it ... some of you are going to allot of trouble so I know we'll have a good day. Very informal ... lots of nail tech talk!!
For those who do not want to drive ... use the TRAIN ... so much easier and no stress ... let someone else do the work for you!!

I'm so disappointed as I would have loved to have come. I'm off to do my conversion course that day but I will be thinking of you all x Hope you all have fun.

I would have loved to be there, but I will be at work, and as I don't drive Leeds is just too far away, hopefully next time.

aww i wouldve liked to see you gigi but im not qualified yet and am still practicing:o :o and i live right in leeds too:D :D x.x.x.x

I'll be there Gigi, I look forward to seeing you again.

i wud love 2 cum hun but im too far away in chesterfield xxxx

:cry: :cry: :cry:

as long as i can swing it with work, and hopefully i can squeeze in with peter pan and marie111, i will be there.

cant wait.............

Looking forward to it, have re-arranged clients from Monday.

My knees are sore from begging but I've managed to get my mum in law to cover the rug rats. Flying was too expensive so I'll be taking geegs advice and travelling by train. Might as well com up on Sunday and stay the night in a hotel, any excuse for some ME time!!! Never been to any kind of geek meet before so I'm a bit nervous - am trying to persuade Jasmine to come too.

Come on southern geeks!!!!

Jasmine said:
aww i wouldve liked to see you gigi but im not qualified yet and am still practicing:o :o and i live right in leeds too:D :D x.x.x.x

Oh, I'm not qualified yet neither... So can we still come Geeg??? Please!!!

I'm COMING - see you all there :Look_righ :D :Look_left snuggs xxx

Would you ever consider the C'Bean??? Lordy, i'm feeling so left out on all the good stuff.;)

Ever been to the states? Bring the boys!! We will treat you to a feast of Maryland crabs............MMMMMMMMM

If I can get childcare I would love to come. Hopefully see you all there x

Im gonna try and come! Thanks for the invite GiGi x x

p.s. what is the full address please as i am not familiar with the one stop nail shop?

thanks

Someone has posted the address here inthe thread .. have a look.

Or ring 01132755719 and they will be happy to give you directions.

See you there.

Latest posts

Back