Don't Miss This One, Geeks!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geeg

Judge Gigi-Honorary Geek
Reaction score
Well I hope you won't miss this one, Geeks!!

I find that I am here in the UK for 2 weeks being a grandmother and looking after Mr and Mrs Geek's boys while they are in the United States!! Because of this I have devised the following:

YOU ARE INVITED TO A 'NAILCLASS' SEMINAR ON MONDAY THE 3RD OF JULY

PLACE ~ THE ONE STOP NAIL SHOP ~~ LEEDS

TIME ~ 11:OO AM UNTIL 2:00 PM

DRESS ~ WHATEVER YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WEARING

A LIGHT BUFFET LUNCH WILL BE SERVED

THERE IS NO COST TO ATTEND THIS SEMINAR

I do appreciate that it is short notice, but short notice is not a bad thing, and I have timed it so that it should be easy to come without it interrupting your normal routine with school and children etc.

I will be holding an informal seminar where we will discuss anything YOU want to discuss as well as demonstrate for you any of the techniques from the book 'nailcalss'. So come with questions and a lively disposition!!

I'd love to see any and all of you .. regardless of what system of products you may be using at the moment. This is not a CREATIVE seminar but a Gigi Rouse Seminar mainly about product application techniques (which work across the board with all systems) no matter what product you are currently using. So please do not be shy ... I'd love to see you all.

It would help with numbers if any of you could respond here on the site that you will definitely attend ... this would facilitate with the catering.

Any questions??? respond here in this thread. See you on the 3rd of July :D

Wow Gigi

wish it was a bit closer to me in staffordshire - I would definately attend ubt Leeds is a little bit too far away!

nevern mind - maybe next time

any plans for something similar but nearer to lovely northampton?:biggrin:

I am mortified i will be in cypress,i can't beleive i am gonna miss out on such a fantastic opportunity !
I envy all who will attend and can't wait to read the threads about it when i get back.

i think Mr & Mrs Geek need to move down South ! .... much much nicer down here !

kx

ohhhh noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! throws head in hands and flops to the floor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
starts kicking and flailing arms and legs!!!!!!!!!!!
im off on hols that evening and will miss this great opportunity

Aww, id love to come, but its a little too far for me as I cant drive & got 2 little ones at home!:sad:

Is there any way it could be filmed ? (by an amature )
I would be more than happy to purchase a copy

lotus blossom said:
ohhhh noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! throws head in hands and flops to the floor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
starts kicking and flailing arms and legs!!!!!!!!!!!
im off on hols that evening and will miss this great opportunity

ME TOO BUMMED OUT AGAIN ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

NEXT TIME !

AMB X

Hi
I would have love to have come but I am in Wiltshire and you are a little far. Will have to make arrangements and meet up as we said when I am in Spain in Aug.

Caroline

Would LOVE to go but may have difficulty getting to Leeds. Bet it will be brill!

Awe Gigi! Can't you PLEEAAAAAAASE come to Essex or London - I so know Tracey would love to see you:biggrin: . If I could juggle things that I could get to Leeds, oh I'd love to attend this seminar but I doubt it. Thinking cap on:idea:

I think I'll need to move North or join Sandi & Sarah in Spain.:sad: :sad:

sneaky christine ! lol yeh yeh but i bet Jackie Jefford would love to see her more ! pmsl :lick:

kx

Urban Geek said:
Awe Gigi! Can't you PLEEAAAAAAASE come to Essex or London - I so know Tracey would love to see you:biggrin: . If I could juggle things that I could get to Leeds, oh I'd love to attend this seminar but I doubt it. Thinking cap on:idea:

I think I'll need to move North or join Sandi & Sarah in Spain.:sad: :sad:

Karren said:
i think Mr & Mrs Geek need to move down South ! .... much much nicer down here !

kx

Totally agree Karren :lol:

It must be time for you to visit your protege Ketan in London Geeg - we could do with a dose of your wisdom too :D

Go on, come down to the Sunny South, you know you want to :cool:

This time lovely geeks I have to stay close for my boys .. but as soon as I can arrange it with Ketan, I'll do the same for my gorgeous southern geeks. PROMISE.

Looks like I am going to be Billy-No-Mates then there on my Todd!

I am looking forward to it Gigi ... see you there :)

geeg said:
This time lovely geeks I have to stay close for my boys .. but as soon as I can arrange it with Ketan, I'll do the same for my gorgeous southern geeks. PROMISE.

Thank you Geeg - we'll make sure we put on a proper welcome for you :hug:

WOW!!!! I might have to use my last days holiday for this!!!!!!!! :)

xxxxxx

If I can get hubby to cover the children I'll get on a plane.

I'll post the result of my pleading on bended knee ASAP.

Way too far for me :(

BUT - when the 'down south' seminar happens, I'll be there like a shot!!! x

Latest posts

Back