Don't Miss This One, Geeks!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tamz said:
There a 2 of us welsh geeks making the long trip to leeds, does anyone else fancy joining us,i'm checking train times and costs and comparing them to petrol prices, the more of us in a car the less it would be each......;)

Hi Sorry we have decided to take geegs advice and catch the 5am train instead of driving, so sorry but the car offer has been withdrawn. See you all there, we will be the ones who have huge eyes from drinking coffee all morning. Ha Ha

raw-beauty said:
Oh, I'm not qualified yet neither... So can we still come Geeg??? Please!!!

I think you will enjoy the day, and it will give you a taste for the techniques involved. Of course you are welcome.

I'm going so hope I meet loads of geeks while I'm there x

does anyone want to meet up in mcdonalds for a brew as i may get there early ish

MEMEMEMEMEMEEMMEMMEME I WANNA PLAY TO....

Glynis has just told me about this as i didnt know,i am supposed to be working on monday,hoping i can have the day off

Dont forget our met on Wednesday Gigi you told me to remind ya hun x

THANKS EVERYONE .. I am really excited to meet you all!!

Would love to come to the Caribbean OR Maryland or Detroit ... wish I could be everywhere at once. Should I do a world tour?? LOL :D

Definately!!! Just think of the beaches............

Just lt us know if you need people to carry your bags!

well peved off now as i cant make monday gigi as i have to take mother to DR' s at 4 and with leeds traffic being so bad it takes me 2 hours at lest to get home when it should only take an hour........sorry but will meet up with ya at dinner time on wednesday xxxxx.

geeg said:
THANKS EVERYONE .. I am really excited to meet you all!!

Would love to come to the Caribbean OR Maryland or Detroit ... wish I could be everywhere at once. Should I do a world tour?? LOL :D

Is this a trick question?:biggrin: :biggrin:

joolz said:
does anyone want to meet up in mcdonalds for a brew as i may get there early ish

yeah - i will ill be there about half 10ish hopefully xx

I will also be book signing before we start if any of you have an unsigned copy and want to bring it along ... I will also sign copies on the day (after the seminar) if you do not have a copy of 'nailcalss' and wish to purchase one at that time ...

All being well I will see you, Lanclass, on the Wednesday!!

geeg said:
I will also be book signing before we start if any of you have an unsigned copy and want to bring it along ... I will also sign copies on the day after the seminar if you do not have a copy of 'nailcalss' and wish to purchase one at that time ...

All being well I will see you, Lanclass, on the Wednesday!!

ooh great stuff geeg - i need 2 buy a copy of nail class! xx

joolz said:

Hey Joolz,

I always get there way too early and go over to MacD's so I'll join you for a brew!

Can't make it now as I have to work!!! Drat!!!

:-( Hope it all goes well!!!!

xxxxxx

i am really looking forward to it,
i have to go into work for 6 o clock and then i,m leaving early at half 7, so i can meet marie at 8.

can,t wait to meet everyone.

So how did it go then. Bet you all had a fab time.

OOh I hope you all had a blast together! :biggrin:
Just got back from a session myself. No air con, Acrylic paint hardening on the brush, polish going on thick, women having to leave due to kids being sick with the heat ... hope you had it better!

It was a minefield of information for me and Gigi made it all look so easy.
I just wish to say to Gigi big thanks for the invite and for giving me the pleasure of meeting you in person.
Can't wait till the next time.:cool:

Had a great day and very pleased I made the effort to travel up and finally meet Gigi. Missed my train home tho!! Im still on it now and wont be home till late now but its been worth it.

great day had by all, as usual, and i got my cuddle.

Latest posts

Back