Draw something

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aaaaaaahhhhh. I keep forgetting arrows to point at things. Loving the draw-a-thon :)

I've added you, although I've never played before! My nephew is addicted to this and it does seem good for a giggle!

I'm an addict too !!!!!

Smamfa

is me...... but crap drawer promise you will giggle x

Mine is Jodie-May feel free to add me :D x

I dunno what my draw something name is. But my facebook is jenni Moran if u want to add me that way x

Added u. I'm the fail at Santa ;) haha x

My drawsomething has crashed! Lol Will reinstall and add you all :)

Got to many adds, got to delete some people now as can't keep up with it.

Sorry x

I'm geekygal... Holly you have me into this game now!

How you lot guess my drawings is anyone's guess, I'm so rubbish at this :lol:

It's a good job my nail art customers don't see my drawings on this game, they'd never book in!

I only have the free app, what extra do you get for the 69p (yes I'm too tight to pay it lol!)

My username is ssjjss, feel free to add me and laugh at my drawing skills :green:

I'm mobile nails. I am the worst drawer but now thanks to this thread am addicted!

Im a drawsomethingaholic too!
Im Carolinecardiff if anyone would like to play.
I am totally rubbish at it. Struggle to get my finger exactly where I want it on the small iphone screen lol
xx

I think I have a serious problem. 😄😃

Does anyone play draw on their iPhone/pod?
I'm getting slightly addicted - too much spare time in the evenings I think!!!
If you have it my username is z.o.w.e.e would live some new opponents :d

Last edited by a moderator:
I was playing this game with my 22 year old son. I was sooooo bad at it that he finally resorted to drawing the picture then writing the answer, too.

I deleted the app.

I was playing this game with my 22 year old son. I was sooooo bad at it that he finally resorted to drawing the picture then writing the answer, too.

I deleted the app.

Haha I'm dire at drawing :) but it's addictive. Nice to see u Tammie, by the way xxx

Latest posts

Back