Dual System Forms, like PopIts?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lizad14

Reaction score
Hi I was looking for popits and found a site ysnails. out of Texas I believe. Has anyone ordered from this site before mainly I am interested in her dual forms which are like the popits. Thanks

If you read deeper in the YS Nails site, they state they supply CND. YS says they own the patent

Ys nail is in fla they are not like popits

Ys nail is in fla they are not like popits

Actually this is incorrect ... the Duals ARE PopIts.

I did not like the name 'dual system forms' and re-branded them in the UK as PopIts. They are exactly the same thing.

Actually this is incorrect ... the Duals ARE PopIts.

I did not like the name 'dual system forms' and re-branded them in the UK as PopIts. They are exactly the same thing.

Excellent Choice x

Hi I was looking for popits and found a site ysnails. out of Texas I believe. Has anyone ordered from this site before mainly I am interested in her dual forms which are like the popits. Thanks

These are the ones I use and I really like them. :)

YsNailS
777 NW 72 ave Ste 2125
Miami, Fl. 333126
Ph:7863186254
Fx:3052655817
THEY HAVE BEN IN FLA FOR OVER A YEAR

Hi i have never used them and i never will but there are a bunch of people
on this site and other site that dont like them

i know what popits/dual forms are but for anyone that doesnt and just read that confusing list of messages here we go:

Popits are the same as dual nail forms or if so dual nail forms are the same as popit's.. only difference is in England there called popit's as it sounds bit more interesting.

CND didn't invent or create these they are the suppliers of them.

i think they CND might even be the only licensed supplier for them in the UK excluding ebay.

and a question for whom know's which company did bring popits/dual nail forms in, does anyone know or is just like asking who invented nail varnish(please dont one of u come back and tell me invented it lol cos then i'll look like an idiot) haha

hope this makes everything a bit clearer for everyone.

Hi i have never used them and i never will but there are a bunch of people
on this site and other site that dont like them
...and your point is?

when ysnails was in naples fla on there old site
it did say dual systems are nothing like popits

Shall I just say to avoid confusion, that YS Nails approached ME and asked ME if I would endorse -dual system Forms for the UK. At first I was resistant like many others until I realised the great possibilities they give technicians. What I saw was an opportunity for nail technicians who have to compete with discount salons ... now they to could do nails in 30 minutes (beautiful nails I may add) without compromising on the quality of their prep and without using drills. I saw further opportunities for those who suffer from RSI, to be able to do nails without filing. Another opportunity for those who suffer from dust inhalation and have no ventilation, as no dust is produced when using PopIts. Many positive features and reasons for making a new service for your menu, not the least of which is making more money and capturing another sector of the market.

For those who 'don't like them' all I can see is a complete lack of imagination. They are ignoring a great opportunity to be able to offer a fast service and a beautiful result for those clients who want speed.

If you are the type of technician who feels 'threatened' by these forms then I'm sorry for you and your shortsightedness. I would say to you, PopIts are not there to take over from hand made nails; they are there to use for those who lack time for the hand made service. Open your eyes and think and get over the fact that there are other ways to apply product and use them ALL.

Now YS Nails came to ME. I introduced duals into the UK as PopIts. So please don't tell me what PopIts are or are not because I am telling you that they are the same as duals and duals are the same as PopIts .. only PopIts are a far better name thought up by a Friend of mine. Why we are even talking about it is beyond me anyway.

To those that say they 'don't like them' ... all I can say is you obviously do not have the first clue how to use them; and to those who say, they don't like them ... I'd like to challenge you to produce a set of nails in 30 minutes or an hour and a half even, that look half as good as those made using PopIts. I'd bet you can't.

PopIts were not invented by YS Nails either (despite what hype they may give you).. They were invented years ago and sat on the shelf in a patent office in Paris for many years until someone found and grabbed on to the idea.

I would also like to say that CND do not sell PopIts or Duals and never have. In the UK Sweet Squared sell PopIts and in other countries other distributors sell Duals. The fact that many other distributors of duals also sell CND is incidental and CND have no affiliation with duals nor do they sell them.

So there you have it.

Last edited:
thank you so much gigi!!!! someone finally came out and told it straight not that i needed to feel secure about them, i think they are fantastic!!!

but so many people had heard so many different thing's hence why i posted that thread earlier.

hopefully they will read your thread and stop presuming anything other than the truth :D

kaye xx

Ok so who made the popits first didnt sweet squared made them first or am i wrong
when i was in school the teacher try ordering them from ys nails and after 3 month of no reply from ys nails she gave up
i have to as for my self the place in nalpes fla didnt not reply to me it took me a few months
i have try the popits or dual systems dont no which ones they are cuz my friend from ca send them to me
there not bad and yes it faster

Ok so who made the popits first didnt sweet squared made them first or am i wrong ......
there not bad and yes it faster

I think you can accept that you are wrong - if you read Geeg's post this is made quite clear.

Hi there are just so many thing that are said about popits or dual systems that people are not check out the site to get the info

Well you have got the truth from me as always .. take it or leave it. :hug:

Last edited:
Hi there are just so many thing that are said about popits or dual systems that people are not check out the site to get the info

My good you got the answer from the woman who introduced them in the UK, by the name popits and still you don't believe her? Try to get your information correct from this and many other sites!

She's the one to ask if you are in doubt so please just believe her:hug:

My popits arrived today :D woop wasn't expecting them till next friday

Latest posts

Back