Dust Brush

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winemom

Reaction score
What is your favorite tool to get dust off the nails after initial prep filing?? I have used the OPI Fluffy but I think it is unsanitary after so many uses, I tried a HUGE make up type brush but the bristles were coming off onto the clients hands. I have given up, and just wiping nails with scrub fresh but afraid dust is still on nail. Any advice geeks??? Thanks

Plush brush for me too. You can wash it and sanitize it easily.

I never use a brush to remove dust. Just ScrubFresh is all I need.

I use the OPI fluffy - I spray it with nail antiseptic solution before every use and you can take it apart to wash it (although it's such a hassle to put it back together I tent to just buy a new one!)

I'm the same geeg, I find a dust brush transfers more dust on the nails after finishing :eek:

I use a plush brush. I got it with my Brisa Gel Master Pack

x

hiya i yse a plush brush also have very large manicure brush and a cheapy nail brush !!

Yes I am a scrubfresh girl to lol x:lol:

I just use Scrub Fresh BUT I used to create a lot more dust!

I now create my nail shape with my L&P or gel brush not with my file. May be worth you looking at geeg's tutorials :hug:

Last edited:
Please forgive my ignorance (I am new to all of this :o) but what is ScrubFresh? Would you be able to use this for silk nail extensions?

Please forgive my ignorance (I am new to all of this :o) but what is ScrubFresh? Would you be able to use this for silk nail extensions?

Scrubfresh is a product from CND that cleanses the nails, killing any bacteria, it temporarily dehydrates the nails and is great to prevent lifting.

Yes you can use it for your silk extentions too :hug:

Plush brush for me to, it just tidies up all over, it's easy to sanatise too and then I scrub fresh:lol:

Latest posts

Back