ear piercing babies/children

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I don't like the look of it when babies have their ears pierced.

I will wait until my daughter asks for her ears to be pierced.

Both sons asked for theirs to be done and we did but they didn't look after them and have closed up now.

I Wont Pierce Anyone Under The Age Of 12,
I Had Mine Done Around That Age And I Think Thats A Good Age For U To Choose U Want Them Doing. I Did Want Them Doing Younger But Wasn't Allowed, But I Didn't Mind Wating.

I Did Want My Belly Button Done When I Was Around 14/15 But Was Told To Wait Till I Was 16 And By That Time I Though They Looked Awful So Glad I Didn't Do It!

I dont have kids!!! i wouldnt do no one under age of 16, purely incase the child moves etc!!!!
But i had mine done when i was in year 1, and that age i wanted them done!!! :lol:(i must of been a spilt brat)

I personally dont like to see ear peircings in babies,I think it looks tacky on the mothers behalf,, when my daughter was 7,she decided that she wanted her ears peirced, so that was fine,because it was her decision

Yes we are talking about ear piercing because that is what the original question was!!!
can you read??

i said earpeircing as a whole,as in all ages etc! actually read what i wrote before you comment on it (pet hate) i said earpiercing in babies/toddlers which IS the name of the thread?!

this thread is spinning out of controoooooooolll.

But its funny now tbh.

can you read??

i said earpeircing as a whole,as in all ages etc! actually read what i wrote before you comment on it (pet hate) i said earpiercing in babies/toddlers which IS the name of the thread?!

But its funny now tbh.

Their is no need to be rude...i cant see where this thead is "spinning out of control"....and i have just read the first question on here which asks...do you piece babies ears??...how old is the youngest ??

Infact here is the post ...
hi would love to know geeks views on this??

do you do it? whats the youngest you've pierced?

do you offer it but wouldnt let your own kids have it done??

have you pierced your own childrens ears??.

I don't do ear piercing. I personally hate to see children with pierced ears and would be unhappy to do it, so it is not something I shall be training in.

I personally think this thread should be closed because those that have chosen to peirce young children's ears are said to be criminal and tacky, etc

I find that insulting, thank you very much.:irked:

It's all fine and dandy to share opinions, but people are getting personal and rude and that's NOT what debates are about:!:

I don't care.....send them all to me please:)
I also have a very thick skin and have been called worse:lol:

Well you all know my view on the matter but haha this morning guess what my 5 year old asked!! Correct, when can i have my ears pierced! OH NO! when your 10 i told her! shes got over it.:cry:

can you read??

But its funny now tbh.

Goodness me how rude of you!!!!!! :eek: Was there really any need for that?!

Surely you are able to have an adult discussion which doesn't resort to being offensive, if not I suggest you go and learn some manners!:irked:

I personally think this thread should be closed because those that have chosen to peirce young children's ears are said to be criminal and tacky, etc

I find that insulting, thank you very much.:irked:

It's all fine and dandy to share opinions, but people are getting personal and rude and that's NOT what debates are about:!:

I totally agree. There was another topic about the same subject and it got personal too. I was really offended by the time it ended :irked:

I don't care.....send them all to me please:)
I also have a very thick skin and have been called worse:lol:

If my youngest keeps asking for his ear pierced I'll come to you. At least I wont feel tacky or criminal!

Goodness me how rude of you!!!!!! :eek: Was there really any need for that?!

Surely you are able to have an adult discussion which doesn't resort to being offensive, if not I suggest you go and learn some manners!:irked:

This will always be the problem when opinions start getting personal rather than being objective and a topic starts feeling heated. It almost brings out a frame of mind in me even before I have gotten to the point of posting. :hug:

Personal opinion is always allowed...personal remarks are not...although someone saying they think it LOOKS tacky isn't the same as saying YOU are tacky....its just how they think it looks.

Its obviously not criminal other wise there would be a law enforced age limit for ear piercing.

We all have different views on this....no-one is right or wrong....just different views.

I think maybe it is time to close this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back