Earls Court - RESULTS!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and do you know what the results were???

the only results we have so far are on this thread... we should get a complete list of ALL winners and places over the next few days.
me said:
Level 3 L+P result

1st Nikki Portway
2nd Kelly Swain

Fibreglass

1st Liza Smith
2nd Joan Witter
3rd Caroline Lunn

Christine (UrbanGeek) came 4th in L+P Div 3

Photographic

1st place 112 points Kirsty Meakin
2nd place 111 points Gloria Mason

Sculpting
Division 3

3rd Nikki Portway

Those are the only results I've got for now...

p.s. just got another text from Sass, she said sorry for only getting a couple of names but they read them out so fast she couldn't catch all of the names.

Mini results list attached, i will do a full one when my head is back on this planet! :irked: Congrats to all the competitiors, you did a great job, chuffed for all of you.

PROFESSIONAL NAILS
EARLS COURT 10th & 11th SEPTEMBER 2006
COMPETITION RESULTS

TIP AND OVERLAY - LIQUID AND POWDER
LEVEL 2
1ST – Kirsty Lund – 280
2nd – Adele Smith – 264.5
3rd – Amanda Gould – 241.5

LEVEL 3
1st – Nikki Portway - 294
2nd – Kelly Swain - 277
3rd – Keiko Kano – 274.5

TIP AND OVERLAY – UV GEL
LEVEL 2
1st – Nina Tomb – 322
2nd – Sachiyo Arimoto – 315
3rd – Sian Vincent – 205.5

LEVEL 3
1st – Ivan Bunt – 311
2nd – Annalisa Phillips – 249.5
3rd – Emma Pell – 201.5

TIP AND OVERLAY – FIBREGLASS/WRAPS
1st – Liza Smith - 288
2nd – Joan Whitter - 253
3rd – Caroline Lunn - 248

NATURAL NAIL
1st – Tory Cummings – 693
2nd – Svetlana Tsankova - 616
3rd – Yolandi Botha – 454.5

FREE FORM SCULPTING
1st – Keiko Kobay – 380.5
2nd – Sachiyo Arimoto - 322
3rd - Nikki Portway – 304.5

FANTASY NAIL ART
1st – Belinda Price - 114

NOVICE
1st – Anzela Ponomarenko – 184.5
2nd – Alice Hernshaw – 178.5

FREE HAND NAIL ART
1st – Kirsty Meakin – 151.5
2nd – Kat Ngyuen - 120
3rd – Janet Palmer - 109

PHOTOGRAHIC
1st – Kirsty Meakin - 112
2nd – Gloria Mason - 111
3rd – Tracey Boon – 90
4th – Tracey Boon – 89 (2nd entry)
5th – Sue Davies – 84
6th – Kerry Moores– 83

does anybody know where we can find any pictures of the winning nails?

Thanks everyone for the congratulations, a year and ½ out and what a result!! 1st and 3rd all in one weekend! Never would have imagined it in all my life! My first T&O with L&P win!!! yay!

When it comes down to it though, there was some fab nails out there and EVERYONE deserved to win. A huge thanks though to all you geeks that sent me photo's of your nails last week. :hug:

Liza will most likely pip me to the post on the next one! She has extreme talent and a creative mind to achieve anything and my hat goes off to her for being a sporting competitor (and sometimes my rival... but only for 2½ hours. :lol: :lol: :lol:) but sometimes it all comes down to the last point or ½ and in this case i bet there wasnt much between us!

HOWEVER! i was a little disappointed with one small detail and it only cost me 1 point so its not really important cos it wouldnt have got me any higher and im really happy with how well i done, but like i said, it comes down to the last point! i was marked down for wearing a watch!!! Now it clearly states in the floor judging rules 'no jewellery, only a watch and a wedding band'!!! so in one breath they tell you that you can wear one but then your point is snatched away from you right under your nose! i know its only 1 point, but its MY point... :cry:
But still, its a little unfair if even some of the judges dont know the rules and we get marked down for it.

xx

HOWEVER! i was a little disappointed with one small detail and it only cost me 1 point so its not really important cos it wouldnt have got me any higher and im really happy with how well i done, but like i said, it comes down to the last point! i was marked down for wearing a watch!!! Now it clearly states in the floor judging rules 'no jewellery, only a watch and a wedding band'!!! so in one breath they tell you that you can wear one but then your point is snatched away from you right under your nose! i know its only 1 point, but its MY point... :cry:
But still, its a little unfair if even some of the judges dont know the rules and we get marked down for it.

xx

That's a bit off!! I would be a tad annoyed at that too as I have read the rules and it DOES state only a wedding band and a watch!

If you can't wear a watch how are you supposed to know how long you've taken and how long you have left??!!:eek:

hi all, i competed on sunday in tip and overlay div 2. i came 4th which i was really chuffed with. not sure how to put a pic up though!

Love Michelle x x x

congratulations, you must be very pleased:)

Congratulations to all who competed :hug:

Glo....your picture was fan-bloody-tastic!!!! You are one very talented lady even if you do love the 'market stall' jewellery stands!!!!LOL!!!! xxx

Latest posts

Back