Easter Nailart Competition

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to try and have a go, if I get time, but I don't understand about the geekmolians. I don't use them, are they only for Premmies?

I think a certificate showing the 1st prize geek's name etc, would be a wonderful prize, and something to show in salons etc.

It's great that these comps are being done, good on everyone for having a go. xx

I'm in too.I'll donate some molians too if someone tells me how.:o

If my back hasn't collapsed altogether I will try and have a go:green:
I will also donate some molians:hug:

Karen thank you for your points donation anyone wanting to send their molians can do at anytime I was going to wait till nearer the date but which ever you like Please state they are for the easter nail comp when sending them to me :hug:
I have my 4th Judge Alex Fox scratch editor :)

I've been scrolling, maybe too fast.
Question:

Does it have to be on a hand again? Or can be tips used? Getting guinea pigs for far out art is HARD WORK.... and doing it on myself just does NOT work:confused:

Just wondering.

THANKS!

I've been scrolling, maybe too fast.
Question:

Does it have to be on a hand again? Or can be tips used? Getting guinea pigs for far out art is HARD WORK.... and doing it on myself just does NOT work:confused:

Just wondering.

THANKS!

The work needs to be done on a real hand again please, Maybe drag a neighbour in to model Victoria :)
It only needs to be either one nail or one hand but all photo's must be clear.

I now have collected 6,200 geekmolians so thank you Klassy Klaws, Sam1 and Vhunter for your donations.

I've just found my model. Funny, she is my neighbour.

Makes me laugh, she's more exited about being my model than I am about entering!!!
I told her,"Calm down, I'm not sending you down a bleedin' cat walk, love!!!":lol:

I also have my model on stand by now. I am already doing ideas and am getting excited!:lol: (sad i know)

Great idea Lell, well done you for organising another one. Will send you some molians now or i will forget.

I told her,"Calm down, I'm not sending you down a bleedin' cat walk, love!!!":lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I do have one model that will let me do anything I like, any time.
BUT
she has really short fingers.
Really tiny nail plates that are narrow and short.....
And she LOVES crazy wild art, she's always after me to do something new. ALWAYS She HATES having nails like eveyrone else. She loves being different.... but............ itty-bitty nails.....

I just find that the 'canvas' for the art makes a HUGE difference in the end result.
Soooo I don't like to use her:o

And those with the long plates, etc.... they need their hands for work and I'd have to remove everything immediately after.:irked: PLUS the fact that they work full time, and the time required for what I want to do....
UGH

LOL
Anyway... will try to find myself a suitable model.
Cross your fingers for me.
(that's kinda punny if you think about it.... crossing fingers? lol)

:hug:

this may be a stupid question but I am new to this site. how do you earn the mollies?? if i had some id donate.. but how do i get some in the first place lol

this may be a stupid question but I am new to this site. how do you earn the mollies?? if i had some id donate.. but how do i get some in the first place lol

You get them for lots of things check site assitance hth's

Yes! keeping us on our toes, aren't you? Fun, fun, fun!!!

You are so great to do this!

:hug: :hug: :hug:
:green:

Fab idea Lell !

I am not skilled enough to enter but i can't wait to see the pics.

Oh i have just bought a lottery ticket with my molians,if i win you can have them,or i will just donate any i get between now and then to help out a bit x

Fab idea Lell !

I am not skilled enough to enter but i can't wait to see the pics.

Oh i have just bought a lottery ticket with my molians,if i win you can have them,or i will just donate any i get between now and then to help out a bit x

Thanks sweetie and you dont have to be skilled in nail art to enter just have a go everyone is invited and there are some nice prizes to be won.

Lell,when i say i'm not skilled enough,i mean my 9 year old neice could do better :lol:

Edit to add > i didn't win,sorry lell :cry: x

Go for it Becki, you may surprise yourself.

Lell,when i say i'm not skilled enough,i mean my 9 year old neice could do better :lol:

Edit to add > i didn't win,sorry lell :cry: x
It's the taking part that counts, mate!

My entry was pants on the last competition!!:)
I'm sure you'll be fine.:wink2:

I am more than happy to do this next nail comp the theme will be easter so get your thinking caps on :)
The nail or nails must be on a real hand and all entries should be submitted to me by sunday 8th of April 12 midnight, Anyone wishing to judge this one or donate please let me know.
hi

i have just joined and i think this site is brill i am still in traing on a night time course, just done my nail art design project so still fresh in my head, would i be able to do this comp as well

julie

hi

i have just joined and i think this site is brill i am still in traing on a night time course, just done my nail art design project so still fresh in my head, would i be able to do this comp as well

julie

Yep look forward to seeing your entry babes :hug:

It's the taking part that counts, mate!

My entry was pants on the last competition!!:)
I'm sure you'll be fine.:wink2:

I don't beleive you :green:

Not this time,i'm too busy clucking and growing feathers :D

Thanks for trying lol x

Latest posts

Back