Easter Nailart Competition

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Total molians donated to date is 36,200 :hug:

Just to spur you all on :)

THE PRIZES FOR THE EASTER COMP 2007

1ST PLACE -BOTTLE OF CHAMPANGE,FRENCH CHOCOLATES AND ONE YEARS FREE SUBSCRIPTION TO SCRATCH MAGAZINE AND FLAT BRUSH (TRAINED BY NAILZOO)

2ND PLACE- MARIAN NEWMAN'S BOOK SIGNED AND CRYSTAL DOGGIE DAPPEN DISH

3RD PLACE-CREATIVE NAIL NEW SPRING/SUMMER ENAMEL COLLECTION

Thank you to all for donating these super prizes :hug: Mum, Alex fox, Mrs Geek , Nailzoo and Daddywishfish xxxxxxxx

Wow Lelli, go girl, well done to you for sorting this and huge :hug: to the kind peeps who have made these donations

Great prizes - thanks to Lell for organising the comp and to the judges for donating the gifts.

I would love any of those prizes so may just have to make a special effort to get an entry in.

Even though I haven't been placed in any of the geeky comps, it really is great fun and each one has put me out of my comfort zone as nail art isn't my strong point. The entries also make great additions to my portfolio. So come on geeks, lets make it a geeky Easter xx:)

OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH :eek:

I can't decide which "place" I want to win now!:eek:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, gonna give it my BEST shot... and hope I at least make myself proud this time!
having a practice run tonight on a pal....
Then my other pal will let me chop off all her NNO's :lol: :lol:
(now THAT'S the defintion of friendship hehe)

Looking forward to entering!!

And a GIANT thanks to all those who donated molians and goodies for this WONDERFUL cause.

I was showing a pal one of the Scratch mags that you lovely geeks have given me, and she was like "oohhh I'd like to have my nails in there" and I responded, "Yes, I'd like to have MY nails in there too, you do mean MINE, right?":lol:

The points donated will work like this,
All that enter will receive 100 geeky points the remaining points will be split between those placed

oh bummer ! i really want to enter , especially now i have saw the prizes lol
but my inspiration is at an all time low ..i sat there the other day and tried and just couldnt come up with anything ...
ill keep trying though :hug:

oh bummer ! i really want to enter , especially now i have saw the prizes lol
but my inspiration is at an all time low ..i sat there the other day and tried and just couldnt come up with anything ...
ill keep trying though :hug:

There is plenty of time yet Em, something will come to you xx

Some fab prizes lell, well done to you:hug:

I've got the idea in my head now all I need to do is put it onto a nail lol

Well done Lell, there's some fab prizes up for grabs.

Myyyyyyyyyy goodness the prizes sound FAB!

Thank you to everyone who donated them!
Lell you're doing a grrrrrrrrrrreat job!

Got my entry in now, so I can chill a bit with that.:)

Come on geeks how could you miss out on an opportunity like this?:wink2:

I'm not working now until next month so i have plenty of time but no inspiration or models, not that many skills either come to think about it lol, but i will have a go, it will just have to be on my own nails like last time :lol:

I'm also gonna throw in a newly trained flat brush along with the dappen dish. Just for fun !!!:eek:

I'm also gonna throw in a newly trained flat brush along with the dappen dish. Just for fun !!!:eek:
thats very generous of you carl:)

oh what the heck, if i can get someone to agree to let me do it on them i might have a go, ive got loads of ideas, but at least i can practise them on my trainer now heheeh, now who can i pester to be my model rofl

thanks to everyone for the fabulous prizes:lol:

xxxxxx

Hello

Can you send me details PM, about your easter competition, i might also have some graduates that might be keen to enter.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Sarah Bell
Nail Tech Advice
http://www.essentialnails.com

Hello

Can you send me details PM, about your easter competition, i might also have some graduates that might be keen to enter.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Sarah Bell
Nail Tech Advice
http://www.essentialnails.com
The theme is easter
The nail or nails must be on a real hand and all entries should be submitted to me by sunday 8th of April 12 midnight, This comp is open to members of this site and entries need to be clear for judging.
Send entries to [email protected]

Ooooooooh nice one Carl!!!
Even more goodies!!!:)

can we use L n P to lengthen the nails? im new to this but would really like to enter.

Latest posts

Back