Easter Nailart Competition

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will have a go, but after my pathetic try in the valentines comp i had better get my thinking cap on and start working on it now lol, no, jokes aside i think it is ace that you all go out of your way and put so much time into having these comps for us lot, i for one would never have the nerve to enter a comp where your all sat in a room with the judges so thanks a lot girls for these opportunitys to enter comps :hug:

ooo ill be entering, got 1 idea so far. now its just getting it done.

Am I allowed to enter? Even tho im still in training? Pwetty pwees!!
LJ x

Am i allowed to enter? Even tho im still in training?

Would be nice to take part!! LJ x

Am i allowed to enter? Even tho im still in training?

Would be nice to take part!! LJ x

i dont see why not flower. afterall, these comps arnt for the chosen few, they are for all geeks pet. get your thinking cap on hun, then get producing

Yep sorry took a while to answer babes but yes G is right the comp is open to any member of the site from novice to expert :)

Great idea for a competition Lelli:)
I will get my thinking cap on, I feel by the end of the year maybe all animals will have been created in 3d by me scary haha

Count me in too please. Can't wait to enter this one.....
xx

Cool! Im well excited!! Easter nails... Hmm....... :) LJ

I am in! I am going to plan better this time and not necessarily rush into the first design i think of.

Thanks Lell for organising another comp, it's great experience for all who enter.

When i have more molians, i will defo donate, where do i send them to? Not done it before.:o

Got my idea now, been thinking about it all day. Whether I'll actually be able to create it on a nail is another thing!!!:)

I am in! I am going to plan better this time and not necessarily rush into the first design i think of.

Thanks Lell for organising another comp, it's great experience for all who enter.

When i have more molians, i will defo donate, where do i send them to? Not done it before.:o

You can send the molians to me but I wont collect them of everyone until a week before the closing date.
Have fun with your design :)

You can send the molians to me but I wont collect them of everyone until a week before the closing date.
Have fun with your design :)

Thanks Lell, will do, i will wait till nearer the time then. Brain is working overtime now. (normally it's asleep.lol)

Great Idea Lelli, I will get my thinking cap on xx

I'm busting my hump on this one!
Been thinking HARD... and definately will do better this time!

Already have some ideas. Will probably have a 'play' tonight to work out some of the ideas....

Come h**l or high water, I won't be annoyed with myself this time, hehe

Thanks for the opportunity!!
Looking forward to playing!!

:hug:

I'm busting my hump on this one!
Been thinking HARD... and definately will do better this time!

Already have some ideas. Will probably have a 'play' tonight to work out some of the ideas....

Come h**l or high water, I won't be annoyed with myself this time, hehe

Thanks for the opportunity!!
Looking forward to playing!!

:hug:

That is the attitude Victoria. You go girl :hug:

Just a quick update I now have 3 judges who have agreed to do this :)
Mrs geek (Samantha), Mum ( Marian Newman) and Nailzoo (Carl) :hug: I am hoping to have a couple more yet too. I also wish to have prizes for those placed in the comp and have also had offers for some great prizes so watch this space :)

I will donate some molies when do you want them sending lellipop ? :green:

Just a quick update I now have 3 judges who have agreed to do this :)
Mrs geek (Samantha), Mum ( Marian Newman) and Nailzoo (Carl) :hug: I am hoping to have a couple more yet too. I also wish to have prizes for those placed in the comp and have also had offers for some great prizes so watch this space :)
Ok..........that's made me nervous with the three judges you have already!:eek:
Not going to stop me though, these comps are really giving me some confidence to push myself harder.:)

I will donate some molies when do you want them sending lellipop ? :green:

Hi Juliette could you send any points to me the week before the comp date :hug: Thanks babes xxxxx

Latest posts

Back