Easter Nailart Competition

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have had one entry :) so far ,you can send your entry to me at [email protected].

Dont forget this comp is open to everyone of you geeks :hug:

I have had one entry :) so far ,you can send your entry to me at [email protected].

Dont forget this comp is open to everyone of you geeks :hug:
Don't worry Lell ........ I'm on the case, got my model coming over Monday and will be posting entry to you Tuesday at the latest!!!

Yeh come on you lot!!!

Let Lell have a look at your entry! :lol: :lol: :lol:
(wasn't meant to be rude, sorry came out a bit wrong!)

I'm gonna have a go at this one. Already have a couple of ideas and have done one nail to see what it looks like, not convinced it's good enough but WTH.

I've donated some molies to you Lellipop.

Rachel xxxx

Thanks for the donations so far I have 19,700 molians towards the prize fund.:hug:

Right I can also confirm that apart from points there are prizes for this comp for those who come in the top 3 :) So get your arty heads on and get working on your entry :hug:

When's the cut-off again? I know Easter is never the same, every year... and well, I'm atheist/pagan, so have a hard time following this stuff:lol:

Thanks!

oooh i really want to enter this one ..but havent a clue what to do :cry:
not like me , ive normaly got lots of idea's running through my little mind ..but not this time ...oh well ill keep thinking !

The nail or nails must be on a real hand and all entries should be submitted to me by sunday 8th of April 12 midnight

When's the cut-off again? I know Easter is never the same, every year... and well, I'm atheist/pagan, so have a hard time following this stuff:lol:

Thanks!
hth's :hug:

I would like to enter providing my 10 month old keeps to the routine we have just established lol - would have loved to enter the dress competition but thigs were a bit fraught on the baby routine. Hopefully there will be another dress competition in the future. I saw the photos in Scratch and they were lovely - well done all. Could you e-mail the east competition details to me too please

Thanks

I would like to enter providing my 10 month old keeps to the routine we have just established lol - would have loved to enter the dress competition but thigs were a bit fraught on the baby routine. Hopefully there will be another dress competition in the future. I saw the photos in Scratch and they were lovely - well done all. Could you e-mail the east competition details to me too please

Thanks

All the comp details are in this thread Honey xx

Oops forgot to ask how I donate - sorry x

You go into geekmolian shop and click donate add my user name and the amount and it will transfer over :hug:

The points total is now up to 30,700 bigs thanks to all who have donated so far:hug:

You go into geekmolian shop and click donate add my user name and the amount and it will transfer over :hug:

The points total is now up to 30,700 bigs thanks to all who have donated so far:hug:

Alternatively, if you click on Lellipops geekmolians (on the right below her post count) it will take you directly to the page and her name will already be filled in, just add the amount you want to send. Hth's

Alternatively, if you click on Lellipops geekmolians (on the right below her post count) it will take you directly to the page and her name will already be filled in, just add the amount you want to send. Hth's

Lol I always have to do things the hard way Hopes way is much quicker :lol:

New to this. What are mollies? What is the criteria for the comp and how do I enter? Thanks Anne

New to this. What are mollies? What is the criteria for the comp and how do I enter? Thanks Anne
If you have a little browse through this thread you will find all the relevant information there..........HTH:)

well id love to enter but
a) im cr*p lol and always thought i was, til i saw DAN and Valentine comp then knew i really really was pmsl
b)i havent got anyone to do real nail on
c)my brain hurts trying to think of ideas

lol, so dont think ill bother

but i will doante some mollies, ive only got few, so just couple hundred ok guys
good luck to everyone who enters:lol:
xxxxxxx

So far I have only had 2 entries so I am hoping we get lots in last minute :lol:
There are points and prizes on offer and I would urge everyone no matter what skill level they are at to have a go you've nothing to lose :)

yes come on guys - its only for abit of fun - dont be scared. its already been said that it doesnt matter what skill level you are, just give it a go. you may even suprise yourself

COME ON - GET THOSE BRUSHES TO WORK

Don't worry. I'm competing!!

In fact, I have finally gotten my model tonight.
A great friend who is... now listen closely...

going to let me CHOP OFF her LONG NNO's so I can sculpt on her (these are her nails here at their very shortest ever SharonFRmarbledblue.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Is that a pal or what????

I know what I'm doing now........ the only question is, CAN I do it? Some of it I know for sure.. the rest... you'll have to see if I messed it up or not LOL

UV gel is tricky stuff, and going up against all you talented L&P techs with lovely 3d skills is gonna give me a challenge and a half, that's for sure.
BUT I'M GONNA give it my best shot. :green:

Latest posts

Back