Ebay and BioSculpture...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holliexx

Reaction score
Can i just ask does anyone get there bio-sculpture products from ebay? ..seen a few bits on there was just wondering if anyone has had any bad or good experiences before?........

the ones on ebay are waaaaay more expensive than official suppliers.
coupled with that you dont even know if its genuine biosculpture product or some dodgy rip offs.

Ye thats what i was thinking i dont think i could trust it.

How much is Bio Sculpture roughly then?

For example, how much is a pot of gel, colours etc...

Thanks for all your help btw angel fingers, :green:

we dont give professional prices on the site.
you'd be better contacting the distributor.
however i will say that its one of the most expensive products in the nail industry.

LOL ok. Thanks.

AND for any would be bio gel ebay 'sellers' if you get found out...they will stop supplying you !!

Not worth it!

Ye thats what i was thinking i dont think i could trust it.

How much is Bio Sculpture roughly then?

For example, how much is a pot of gel, colours etc...

Thanks for all your help btw angel fingers, :green:

Contact Diane Newman at Radlett - 01923855079. They have most products at the office and you can phone your order through and pick it up - saving on postage.

It's too expensive a product to risk being ripped off! :)

Angel Fingers & MINUS are so right.
Better getting stock direct, have you trained with them?

I have recently seen some CND products on ebay. BNIB it says!!! some are actually cheaper than what s2 sell, so what does that tell you straight away?? why would any self respecting nail tec, pay all they do for the outstanding traing/updates/product knowledge and then risk spening anything from£7 upto over £100 for something that could be just water? or a very cheap brand of product very watered down? and then risk using this on their clients? Some alarm bells ring here straight away!!! I ve recently orderd striper pens on ebay. I have waited far too long for them to arrive and no telling what they will be like, however i think thats the most extreme i would buy over the fraud riddled site tbh....... oh i have brought luminous dog collars before, and they were of good standard, but theres a difference between what could be potentialy harmful chemicals and a dog collar....

Latest posts

Back