Eczema recipe

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolep

Reaction score
hi there,

Does anyone have a good receipe they would swear by for eczema? I am having a problem with eczema on my hands i have essential oils ect i just need a good receipe. anyone??

Hi! I don't know if you have this in South Africa but try the St Tropez (Self Tan Co) body moisturiser as a hand lotion. I used to work for the company and was told by some customers that it seemed to work well for that so it's worth a try. Good luck

Shannon x

thank you for the advice i wil give both a try

SolarOil !!

I had really bad eczema around my eye then a lovely geek suggested i try solar oil. There was a immediate improvement and it cleared up all together within a couple of weeks and haven't had it since, i don't even need to use the solar oil to keep it at bay anymore :D

the thing with excema as you probably know hun ,is what works for one person ,can cause a reaction on another ,so i believe its a bit of a pain in the butt trying to get some relief
my sister has quite severe excema and the docs prescription meds just dont work anymore ...
also one of my best friends has it very bad to the point it has badly affected a few of her nails..

so im interested in this thread ..
since joining the bodyshop as a consultant ,i know that the hemp range is very good for excema ,also psoriasis
i have 1 male customer who has gone through tonnes of it in the last few months ,as he says it is the only thing that soothes his skin ,and when he run out a few weeks ago his skin became sore again ...so you could give that a go if your own recipe doesnt work luv xxx

Try taking evening primrose oil orally and rub on calendula cream.
With essential oils it really is finding the right combination for you because eczema really is such an individual thing and caused by so many things and each essential oil is unique.If i had someone with eczema come to me to treat i would be looking at the whole person and treating their whole body.

As i said on the other thread Aveeno , comes in cream and shower gel, its colliodal and made of porrige oats i swear by it

thanx guys! i will try out your suggestions. thank you once again

thanx guys! i will try out your suggestions. thank you once again i appreciate it.

Latest posts

Back