Email all about learning nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pips

Reaction score
Hi all, hope everyone is having a lovely evening!

Ive just been reading through the mountain of emails i get each day and came accross one from "fair exchange" Dont know how i came to be registered with it but you earn points and can play games etc.

Anyhow i saw the title "become a nail technitian" and had to have a read:eek:

These are just some of the things it goes on to say

You DO NOT have to go to college
You DO NOT have to spend a fortune on training
You DO NOT need to spend years as a low paid trainee
You DO NOT need to use expensive products.

Im not going to post links or mention the name of the person here in the uk but if anyone would like to have a read and give me their view please pm me.

Im not sure what to make of it!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Send it to me hun,
i fancy a laugh :hug:

and you will I had it too had a chat with pips about it last night. xx

whats it all about it sound like a joke or a con can you show me please

Can you send it to me so I can have a read pleeeaassssse:green:

sounds like a con\scam to me do let us see.

Does it not say
You DO NOT need a brain cell:)
Send it me mate I could do with a laugh.

ok guys check your mail box's

Would love to see what everyone else thinks about it.

me too chick, ive just re-read it again and im still like this :eek: at all the bull sh!t thats been wrote:rolleyes:

I know what you mean, I can't believe people can get away with it, but they do.

thanks for that pip got it in email ...guess what it is the same one that was in my email box a month ago ....and i can't get rid of it ..the mails keep getting sent...although i have emailed this person to say i am not interested ..they keep coming..i'm beginning to lose patience so i just delete without opening ..think the person may get the hint..it is the biggest load of Bullpoo ive ever read.

I got that email too made me chuckle:)

Is this the one where you can learn to 'do nails' in under 30 days?' i had a moan about this a few weeks ago when this woman mailed me and i told her i was a professional and only used courses where i would be insured and she got nasty - these people annoy me we work soooo hard to get to where we are and then these cowboys come along ahhhhh!!!

yep same here luci thats the one i was on about to...was nasty with me so sent a one back and blocked her

Latest posts

Back