Embarrassing moments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So yesterday i went to a clients house after i had cut and blow dried her hair we sat down on her cream covered fabric kitchen chairs.
Aunt flo decided it was a good time to pour down go through my trousers and onto the clients chair :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
I hate to say it but i actually burst into tears offered to buy a new chair £89 , lucky for me the client was cool about it and i spent 20 mins scrubbing her chair for her.
She text me today to ask if i was ok bless her xx

So yesterday i went to a clients house after i had cut and blow dried her hair we sat down on her cream covered fabric kitchen chairs.
Aunt flo decided it was a good time to pour down go through my trousers and onto the clients chair :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
I hate to say it but i actually burst into tears offered to buy a new chair £89 , lucky for me the client was cool about it and i spent 20 mins scrubbing her chair for her.
She text me today to ask if i was ok bless her xx

Aww bless you! It happens :hug: I've worn grey joggers to the gym before & did a workout, leaked through my bottoms! only realised when I got back into the changing room :eek: couldve died of embarrassment lol x

I was doing a pedicure and was using the Footsie Spa and said to my client, 'Now I'm just gonna turn your vibrator on.'

She looked really shocked and I was like, 'Not like a sexual vibrator, I mean the vibrations on the foot spa!' which just made it worse! I'm a bloody idiot sometimes and SOO ditzy it's unreal! Lol.

I ended up just changing the subject and we pretended it never happened! Lol. :)

I was doing a pedicure and was using the Footsie Spa and said to my client, 'Now I'm just gonna turn your vibrator on.'

She looked really shocked and I was like, 'Not like a sexual vibrator, I mean the vibrations on the foot spa!' which just made it worse! I'm a bloody idiot sometimes and SOO ditzy it's unreal! Lol.

I ended up just changing the subject and we pretended it never happened! Lol. :)

Think i would have died laughing x

We had a client who popped a complimentary sweet in her mouth, from the bowl on the reception desk.
Unfortunately it was a mini-soap sample.
The thing that made made me lose control was the way the poor lady tried to pretend it hadn't happened, while foaming at the mouth :eek:

We had a client who popped a complimentary sweet in her mouth, from the bowl on the reception desk.
Unfortunately it was a mini-soap sample.
The thing that made made me lose control was the way the poor lady tried to pretend it hadn't happened, while foaming at the mouth :eek:

LMAO xx

These stories are fab!!! They made me laugh out loud!!! Then I looked up to make sure no one was watching me!!! Keep them coming xx

I am very ditzy so there are lots of moments... But the worst has to be a few years ago when my regular client asked if I could quickly paint her nails while her facial mask was on... Okay no problem! After a lovely massage, I applied the mask, took hold of her hand and as I went to sit down on my stool (with wheels on laminate flooring!!!) it skid from beneath me but since I still had hold of her hand & the bed didn't have the break on - my poor client ended up being spun half way round the room with me as I hit the floor!!!! haha I'm glad she seen the funny side! X

Think i would have died laughing x

You would have thought but it was really awkward for some reason! Lol. I managed to reign it in and giggle in the toilet afterwards!

Loving these!

When I was doing my level 3 hairdressing at college, one of the tasks we had to do was supervise the level 1 students in the salon environment. I was showing one of the students how to shampoo, and as I was talking her through it, I cupped my hand around the clients hairline as I was rinsing it off, and said to the student, 'make sure when you're rinsing, you cup your hand round so you don't get any water on the FORESKIN'!!!! :eek:

I meant to say forehead or skin, and came out with a combination of both!! LOL:lol:
The worst part was, I didn't realise I'd said it, and there was a few seconds of silence from the client and student, until the client burst out laughing, and then I realised!! I was so embarrassed!! lol

Oh my god! I can't breathe I'm laughing so much from reading this thread!

Touch wood I so far havent got any embarrassing moments to share. It's either that or if blanked them out so can't remember lol

Steph xxx

Im not starting beauty therapy until september but only yesterday went into a shop and asked for 2 lucky d*#@s on the lottery ,the person behind the counter had to correct me and say dips and he was laughing . I went so red with embarassment

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Im not starting beauty therapy until september but only yesterday went into a shop and asked for 2 lucky d*#@s on the lottery ,the person behind the counter had to correct me and say dips and he was laughing . I went so red with embarassment

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Haha my fella done the exact same thing last weekend!!! X

I'm in fits of laughter reading these!! I'm extremely clumsy so I've had way too many embarrassing moments... For instance the time I was analyzing a clients skin in a facial with the magi lamp, tried to move it but instead it dropped and whacked the client
In the head! :( I apologized profusely, luckily she had a giggle about it and wasn't too traumatized! Then there were a few times (yes this happened more than once...) where I was doing a Brazilian on a client, went to remove the wax...lost hold of the piece of wax which went flying and whacked my client in the face!!

Whilst finishing a gents cut I turned the Hairdryer on to rid him off excess hairs and told him " I'm just going to blow you off" !! Needless to say , lots of mumbling and blushes followed by " we don't actually offer this service!!!" whoops!!

Whilst finishing a gents cut I turned the Hairdryer on to rid him off excess hairs and told him " I'm just going to blow you off" !! Needless to say , lots of mumbling and blushes followed by " we don't actually offer this service!!!" whoops!!

Hah that's funny! X

Haha. You're as bad as me!

Yep pretty bad , I always slip up, my latest was telling somebody to " pop it in the bottom" when asking them to put their card in the pdq machine .... Shocking!!! X

A client was teling me the other day how she was glad she fitted in getting her eyebrow wax as her mum was visiting and is very image conscious with extensions, nails, going to the gym etc, and i stupidly said, 'oh shes a milf'.the client just said 'um I wouldn't like to call her that myself. do not know what possessed me to say it. Awkward!

Loving these!

When I was doing my level 3 hairdressing at college, one of the tasks we had to do was supervise the level 1 students in the salon environment. I was showing one of the students how to shampoo, and as I was talking her through it, I cupped my hand around the clients hairline as I was rinsing it off, and said to the student, 'make sure when you're rinsing, you cup your hand round so you don't get any water on the FORESKIN'!!!! :eek:

I meant to say forehead or skin, and came out with a combination of both!! LOL:lol:
The worst part was, I didn't realise I'd said it, and there was a few seconds of silence from the client and student, until the client burst out laughing, and then I realised!! I was so embarrassed!! lol
That is fantastic agin i think id have wet myself laughing xx

Latest posts

Back